The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2010, 03:11 AM   #1
RidgeRunner609

1970 Chevy C10 value?

Alright guys, I'm here again. I looked at a 1961 apache a month or 2 ago and it turned out to be completely shot so back to the drawing board. I found a 1970 Chevy C10, with a 305 out of a Camaro, carburated, with a built 700R4, comes with good fenders in the bed and NOS rockers installed. The interior is rough, some rust on the floorboards but it looks fairly good, needs to be sanded and painted though. Then bench seat needs reupholstered and new padding put in. The trim pieces are all there but the center black stripe is gone. It has some sort of goofy looking roll pan on the back that would have to be replaced with a real bumper. Now the good, the cab mounts are good, the 700R4 was just rebuilt, the cab corners are perfect, the frame looks good with no rust. it has extra door glass and a complete extra set of guts for both doors. The bed looks alright, a bunch of scale though on the bed floor, it was used as a truck and has the dents and dings that come with it. The paint is also shot with some surface rust scattered around on the truck. It was a texas truck, never seen snow or salt. I'm figuring if I get it I would end up pulling the 305 and putting a built 350 in it and selling the 305. I'm just trying to figure out a rough value of this truck. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Last edited by RidgeRunner609; 12-30-2010 at 03:15 AM. Reason: added information
RidgeRunner609 is offline   Reply With Quote