The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-27-2016, 07:04 AM   #1
Robznob11

Thumbs up Air ride deal

Hey guys I thought I would share...I picked this kit up last night to start building my air ride. It's a smoking deal. I paid 565 shipped. Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/221866783324
,,,,,,,/__(⊙)___//___/__(O)_/

@disciple2.rc 💪instagram💪
LED TAILS
Robznob11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 10:30 PM   #2
cornerstone

Re: Air ride deal

Wow that is a sweet deal... please follow up if it works out as expected or not. I've already got what I need for my truck but who knows, there may be another need in the future.
cornerstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 09:23 PM   #3
PumpkinKing

Re: Air ride deal

my first post... but interested I'm in the outcome
PumpkinKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 09:42 PM   #4
Robznob11

Wink Re: Air ride deal

Yea guys , I'm waiting for my porterbuilt arms to be powder coated. But as far as the equipment it's all the good stuff, air lift dominator 2600 and twin viair 380's granted the air tank is steel but it's usa made 300 psi operating range and 800 burst. And pretty much free....you can step up to twin 480s for a little more. I'm not trying to bounce and play tho. I ordered the Delo manual valves . And viair gauges to complete the package. It's very reliable name brand air ride for a little under 1000$ . And the Delo valves should blow away those cheap plastic paddles. They even have nice speed with 1/4 line set up. I'm still waiting on parts so it will be a few weeks out.
,,,,,,,/__(⊙)___//___/__(O)_/

@disciple2.rc 💪instagram💪
LED TAILS
Robznob11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 10:50 PM   #5
PumpkinKing

Thumbs up Re: Air ride deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robznob11 View Post
Yea guys , I'm waiting for my porterbuilt arms to be powder coated. But as far as the equipment it's all the good stuff, air lift dominator 2600 and twin viair 380's granted the air tank is steel but it's usa made 300 psi operating range and 800 burst. And pretty much free....you can step up to twin 480s for a little more. I'm not trying to bounce and play tho. I ordered the Delo manual valves . And viair gauges to complete the package. It's very reliable name brand air ride for a little under 1000$ . And the Delo valves should blow away those cheap plastic paddles. They even have nice speed with 1/4 line set up. I'm still waiting on parts so it will be a few weeks out.
Thanks for the response man. I recently bought a 69 with a crate GM engine with less than 1,000 miles, but it needs lots of body work. Once the body get's finished I'm going to focus on an air kit, so thanks for the update. I'll keep watching for more info!
PumpkinKing is offline   Reply With Quote