The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-02-2012, 08:13 PM   #1
El Campo

energysuspensionparts.com review

I recently purchased a number of parts from this site and seemed good enough on the website. I did have several questions that I "live chatted" with them about and they werent helpful but I can live with that. When I received my parts (a few tie rod boots and a Moog cross shaft) the Moog shaft was wrong. The box was right, but the part inside was definitely wrong. Now I paid too much for the part in the first place (I cant blame anyone else but myself for that, was almost twice the part of same one on Amazon) and paid really high shipping on it. All these are things that I can overlook though. When I finally got a hold of them and explained to them my problem they made me jump through a LOT of hoops to return it and they said that no matter the size of the order or even though it was their fault they would never refund the return shipping for anyone. Still havent gotten my money back yet either. I know that this seems like a small deal but just consider yourselves warned. I would never miss any of this money but the principle sucks!
72 Chevy SWB: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=486626 (Attempt/Mistake #2)
2003 Harley Davidson Dyna Superglide with 2007 Street Bob front end
2000 Ford F350 Powerstroke 4WD CCLB, 310,000 miles running great (STOLEN St. Patricks Day 2014 AND NEVER RECOVERED)
2002 Ford F250 Powerstroke 4WD CCLB (To replace stolen one)
Hook em Horns!!!
El Campo is offline   Reply With Quote