The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 99-06 Chevy and GMC Message Board


Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2017, 06:39 PM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bainbridge,NewYork
Posts: 1
Need some help asap

Okay I'm not sure really what the part is called but will try my best to tell you what it is.

Under the battery, Under the carriage that holds that, I had to replace my 175 fuse on my 2003 blazer, Noticed when doing it the line that hooks to that to I do believe the alt it was spliced, Was damaged so badly that I had to rig it up very poorly just to have power to get to work this week. Does anyone know what that line is called? I do believe it might be called a fuseable line or something along that term? But I need to know where I can get a replacement asap, Thank you for the help
Mannyrue is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1997-2013