The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2018, 11:36 PM   #1
splitswitch

1/2 ton leaf spring conundrum

72 c/10 Custom Deluxe LWB... Leaf sprung... Not sure why I feel so cheated out of trailing arms lol. Anyways what are my options for reducing body roll and keeping it rideable. I am not keen on the conversion, I lack the required tools and the garage area for a long ass truck.

Want to keep it simple, guys that are leaf sprung and have done the axle flip kit do you have any regrets? The front is disc so I think there is a company that makes a control arm kit I believe, but the install video was Stacy called project knuckle buster but that install was on a 73. Not entirely sure if its the same.

Sorry if this has been brought up before I have searched and searched and have not found a thread that brought me anything of confidence of other than doing the swap, C-Notch and bag.

Help me out guys and keep it real. I guess I should include my goals for the truck, not much.. other than a future power plant change. Never going to be hauling much other than the occasional dump run.
Attached Images

splitswitch is offline   Reply With Quote