The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2018, 05:00 PM   #1
hvirgen

Noob in AZ, 83 C10 Inline 6 Auto

Years and years of wanting a C10, but wife, kids and life seemed to always get in the way, until now. Finally got myself one of these trucks. Its a 83 C10 with an inline 6 and auto, but its in great running shape. The only issue is that previous owner took all of the emissions stuff off, so I will be looking at this site for any and all replacement pieces and knowledge to get it fully on the road. Been working already this morning in 105+ weather getting this thing spic and span. My wife thinks I'm crazy, but she just doesn't fully understand my passion my new to me C10. Looking forward to learning from some of the other C10 and specifically inline 6 gurus. I've been looking thru the forum trying to pick up knowledge. I have basic skills but still have a lot to learn. I will regularly post about my project as I go so that maybe someone down the road can learn from my mistakes and successes.

Last edited by hvirgen; 06-23-2018 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Mistake in title
hvirgen is offline   Reply With Quote