The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Engine & Drivetrain > LSx Swaps

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-14-2017, 12:03 PM   #26
Ryan Duke

Re: 67 ls3 t56 build

I have the frame stripped and now flipped to work on the bottom side. Currently welding in pieces to box in the frame ends and I'm adding 2 more cross members. Anybody have any good recommendations on a metal body filler. I've been welding little divits and then grinding them flat... too much work!! I thought they made something I could take a D/A to. After that I hope to get some paint on it by this weekend. Also I've been taking all my suspension parts to work to sand blast. After that hopefully putting the driveline back together for the final assembly.
Attached Images

Ryan Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 12:05 PM   #27
Ryan Duke

Anybody have a clue why all my photos turn after I post them? They were all taken straight and attached straight
Ryan Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 09:23 PM   #28
izzy_Britton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Duke View Post
Could anyone tell me why almost all of my photos turn after I post them from my phone? But when I post them from my pc it doesn't do it.
Just a guess but i would say that you DO NOT have the auto rotation feature turned on ON your phone or in your phone app (depending on apple or android or something else). if i do not turn the auto rotate feature on , all my photos come out sideways. if i do turn it on they automagically orientate to UP is UP.

Great work so far, I am following you but being a lurker.
-Izzy
Project Delongdium - Step-Sons Plastic Clad 2003 Avalanche - DONE and Delivered.
izzy_Britton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 11:09 PM   #29
BaroneDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongocanfly View Post
Mongocanfly, how do you plan on moving your shifter forward? Seems there are a few different ways and that thread you referenced is a little old, so wondering what the current trend is on this. Thanks.
BaroneDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 12:10 AM   #30
mongocanfly
Post Whore

Barone..it seems as if they don't make those tr56 conversion kits anymore..if they do I can't find them...I've got a different (good) issue now.I just bought a ls3 with a tr6060 behind it..there are several "external" shifter relocaters out there..being in my truck it should work ok..just have to clear the tunnel
mongocanfly is offline   Reply With Quote