The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Trucks For Sale

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-14-2019, 05:29 PM   #1
a1vintage69

1972 CST K5 Blazer

This is a California rust free CST 72 K5 Blazer a/c cab, clean title in my name. Located in Redding Ca. asking $37.9K. never had any rust and all panels are original. always kept in a barn or carport. Recent paint is not show but if you like to hunt, fish, camp, trail ride or go to the woods or beach for fun and not worry about an expensive paint job, this is it. Bronze Metallic as it came from the factory. Rebuilt engine 350ci with a manual transmission 4 speed and front end redone. CST factory a/c cab needs components to work again.15x8 rally wheels and brand new BFG 31/10/15 K02's with stickers still on the threads.I have installed GM nos parts on everything on the exterior that I could find and locate, nos tail light lenses and bezels, deluxe side marker lights, K5 Blazers emblems, 350v8 emblems, exterior door handles and good quality parts on the rest. I have a nos GM front grill complete with nos inner and out grill and headlight bezels. New lower wood grain trim. Original front sport buckets upholstered with new scroll pattern and back seat done too. I have new CST rear side panels to match seats that are all done in factory color of Dark Saddle. New Saddle dash pad and steering wheel and the console has been restored along with the front door panels and nos window cranks and door handles. also have new carpet front and back with very nice original leveling mats that go under the carpet.It has all new weather stripping on top and door seals. nos chrome door sill plates, nos lighter.The interior has not been installed yet. I was going to get the inside painted before I put it all back together. I have an original jack, lug wrench and handle with the spare tire carrier that goes behind the seat. I also have a set of GM Factory Extreme Bend front Tow Hooks and also a roll bar for it. classic convertible that also comes with a Half Cab Top . Every part I have for this Blazer took many months and countless hours of searching to find and purchase and it all is included in the sale. If you have read this entire post then you may know how hard a rust free K5 Blazer is to find and the addition of all the nos GM parts and the other new parts also with everything with it that came from the factory. The value is spot on @ . I am only interested in serious people. Please respond with a private message with your cell number . I won't be replying back if you can't send me your contact info. I am buying a house near Nampa , Caldwell , Middleton and Boise/. I Am retiring and moving to Idaho. The interior of K5 needs to be installed. Many thousands $$$ have gone into this project and hour and hours of my time. comes with everything to make it a very high dollar first Gen K5 Blazer full convertible or half cab. asking $$$37.9K
Attached Images

Last edited by a1vintage69; 07-28-2019 at 10:01 PM.
a1vintage69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 09:03 PM   #2
396ci

Re: 1972 CST K5 Blazer

hi steve, do you want to sell the 1/2 top separately? thanks
1979 Chevy Crew Cab Shorty
396ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 09:58 PM   #3
a1vintage69

Quote:
Originally Posted by 396ci View Post
hi steve, do you want to sell the 1/2 top separately? thanks
when the blazer sells if buyer does not want it. I will sell it. others have wanted to buy it also.
a1vintage69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 12:42 PM   #4
Martyt

Wow Steve, really nice and a very good price!!! I am not in the market but I plan to visit my father at Willow Springs nursing home in August--if it is not sold, I would love to see it. Martin