The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1988-1998 GMT400 Chevy & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-21-2005, 06:42 PM   #1
hammered94

zz4 cam,tbi,intake,breather,flamed valve covers!

I have a few things for sale!! all prices are OBO+shipping!!Pictures available upon request, Pm or E-mail RReynolds84@hotmail.com, Thanks for looking

1. CFM tech high flow TBI not much use, no injectors or pod, includes flat TPS and IAC, has some surface rust on the shaft. $50
Also have a GM vac regulator and top cover for the injector pod, comes with the orange spring and the Top Down Solutions spring and fairly new regulator diaghram, The torx screw in the reg. is stripped because i tried adjusting it without heating it first(if your familiar with this you know what I'm referring to) can be drilled outand replaced with a longer screw similiar to the other adjustable regulators on the market. $25 or $65 with TB above.

2. Flamed tall style centerbolt valve covers, never installed, includes bolts and a mr. gasket chrome breather. $65

3. ZZ4 roller cam 7500 miles exc cond, will throw in ZZ4 take out springs, lightweight retainers, and some cheap Proform stamped roller tip rockers in 1.5 ratio. $75

4. Air cleaner assembly from a 94 c1500 TBI 4.3, not sure if anyone needs it but you never know! $20

5. Tbi stock intake aluminum from a L05 truck engine, dirty but in good condition. $30

6. 4.3 stock TBI injectors(not sure on # or mileage worked fine when engine was pulled) can get a part number if anyone is interested. $15

Thanks!
hammered94 is offline   Reply With Quote