The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Forums > Our Stuff... In Scale

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-02-2016, 02:49 PM   #1
boatpuller

What would you ask ?

I'm going to be putting these on Ebay soon. What should I ask ? I'm most likely going to sell as a group.
Attached Images

Old 03-03-2016, 12:32 AM   #2
Andy4639
Old member

Talking Re: What would you ask ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatpuller View Post
I'm going to be putting these on Ebay soon. What should I ask ? I'm most likely going to sell as a group.
I have never priced those models before so I have no idea. Are they anything special about them. They are all out of the cards but the one Hot wheels truck right...

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 12:15 PM   #3
boatpuller

Re: What would you ask ?

Hey Andy, I'm not sure about special but the three that are sitting on top of the cards are Maitso Ridez can't remember for sure but they are probably close to 10 yrs old. The others are loose Hot wheels.
I thought about putting them on for 25.00 or best offer if they don't sell I could just relist and drop price.
I do have some 67-72 Hot wheels in pack that i'm going to sell. Just off the top of my head I know I have a red stepper and a purple and i think a green.
I'll have to go into Ebay and research sold listings and see if any have sold. I just thought there maybe a die cast guru on here since I don't stop in to this forum.
Old 03-03-2016, 01:24 PM   #4
silvereagle07

Boatpuller, I will buy them all if you don't want to do ebay. I don't have any of the maistos. They would be nice in my collection.

'84 GMC project truck
'85 Chevy 4X4 SOLD
'07 Chevy Trailblazer SS

5th Annual SHPHC Car/Truck Show Pics
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=543605 UPDATED PICS! CHECK 'EM OUT
silvereagle07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 01:52 PM   #5
flashed

I might be interested in the 67-72 ones .
flashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 10:02 PM   #6
boatpuller

Thanks for the offer's guy's I went ahead and listed them already. I don't pay much attention to diecast prices But, that red and white two tone 83 truck is up to 31.00 bucks after being on there a few hours. It must be rare or something ?
The Maisto's have been going anywhere from 10 to 25 each. The 69's are a red stepper and a green stepper with red line tires still in packs. I couldn't find the purple one.
Old 03-03-2016, 11:29 PM   #7
1badgmc

The purple, orange and blue Hot Wheels '83s are only worth a few bucks each. The red Modern Classics Hot Wheels has been getting $50-60 carded, so $40-50 or so loose wouldn't be unreasonable.

I don't follow the Maistos too closely, but I know some of them can bring some good money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatpuller View Post
Thanks for the offer's guy's I went ahead and listed them already. I don't pay much attention to diecast prices But, that red and white two tone 83 truck is up to 31.00 bucks after being on there a few hours. It must be rare or something?
It's the very first release of the '83 Silverado casting. It's a good metal/metal version with really nice details and I believe it got a more limited release than originally scheduled. The entire Modern Classics line got cut short. There were other colors planned for that truck in the line, but they never made it to production.
1badgmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 12:08 PM   #8
boatpuller

Thanks for the info Bad GMC I was thinking they must be limited or something. It wasn't on there 10 minutes and bidding was wild already.

Update...After 1 day the modern classic is at 31.00
The 3 Maisto's are at 26 each.
I put the 3 other Hot wheels together and they are at 5.99

Just trying to build up my Paypal as I'm putting together a full set of 1969 Topps baseball. Came across about 200 or so of them from when i was a snot nosed kid that I had stashed in an Old Mitchell Garcia box.

Last edited by boatpuller; 03-04-2016 at 12:30 PM.
boatpuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 05:18 PM   #9
silvereagle07

Wow! I didn't realize the Maisto trucks were that high. I don't have any of them. Ive never seen them in stores. The red and white 83 hot wheel was the first truck I picked up years ago at drag/car show. I thought it was neat because it shared the same paint as my 84 GMC. I put it in the glove box were it rode around for years. LOL! Good luck with the sale Boatpuller. But, if you run across anymore. Just let me know.

'84 GMC project truck
'85 Chevy 4X4 SOLD
'07 Chevy Trailblazer SS

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=543605 UPDATED PICS! CHECK 'EM OUT
Old 03-05-2016, 11:06 PM   #10
boatpuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvereagle07 View Post
Wow! I didn't realize the Maisto trucks were that high. I don't have any of them. Ive never seen them in stores. The red and white 83 hot wheel was the first truck I picked up years ago at drag/car show. I thought it was neat because it shared the same paint as my 84 GMC. I put it in the glove box were it rode around for years. LOL! Good luck with the sale Boatpuller. But, if you run across anymore. Just let me know.
Thanks bud, Heck I had no idea they were worth that, all 3 Maistos are at 41.00 a piece today. Better keep your glove box locked. lol
Old 03-05-2016, 11:51 PM   #11
1badgmc

The only Maistos I have are the black/gold and then the blue/silver and their respective haulers. The last time I saw one of those sets for sale it was going over $50. Those Maistos bring some coin.
Old 03-06-2016, 05:55 AM   #12
BigMike

I have followed Maisto trucks for a very long time ,about 9 years. I've owned over 100 of them at one time, customizing the mass majority when they were still $5-$10 ea.

The ones you have are the more common ones, but still difficult to get nonetheless. it's such a crap shoot on eBay with them. Seen them go anywhere from $31 up to $75 ea over the last 4 months. I'd guess somewhere in the mid to upper $50's would be close. There are people O B S E S S E D with these trucks, I mean like you wouldn't believe crazy!

I sold a bunch of mine recently to fund projects for my truck. Plus I custom paint them for extra cash
BigMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 07:52 PM   #13
silvereagle07

1badgmc, do you have pictures of the trucks with haulers that you have? I think I have the same ones. I didn't realize they were Maisto. I thought the said Adventure world on the package that I have.

'84 GMC project truck
'85 Chevy 4X4 SOLD
'07 Chevy Trailblazer SS

Old 03-08-2016, 10:10 PM   #14
1badgmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvereagle07 View Post
1badgmc, do you have pictures of the trucks with haulers that you have? I think I have the same ones. I didn't realize they were Maisto. I thought the said Adventure world on the package that I have.
Here are mine. They're Maisto All-Stars Elite Transport. These things were pretty common on the pegs when I bought them. It really makes me wish I had bought more than one of each set.

Old 03-14-2016, 01:37 PM   #15
silvereagle07

Ok. That's the same two sets I have but one says Adventure wheels on the package. I also have a set with a Yellow truck and a 57 on a trailer. I have them on my display. Thanks for the pics 1badgmc.

'84 GMC project truck
'85 Chevy 4X4 SOLD
'07 Chevy Trailblazer SS