The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Part Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-31-2014, 03:55 PM   #1
RedneckRodder

'47-'53 reproduction longbed

I have '47-'53 reproduction long bed sides, and bed wood with paintable strips available. No front panel/tailgate/cross sills (though I do have an original set of cross sills out in the barn if you need them. I acquired this when I purchased a parts lot a while back and just don't need them.

The bedsides have had the angle strips removed and a couple of the stake pockets removed as well. I believe somebody was trying to cut these down for a shorter bed, but the bedsides are UNCUT. I have all the stake pockets, but no angle strips. The bed wood does have some slight discoloration from being stood on end in the P/O's basement (pulled moisture up from the concrete) but is low enough that it could be cut down to usable lengths for a short bed, or possibly sanded or stained over.

As I said, I just don't need these parts. I don't want to deal with shipping these, local pickup only please. Asking $600, but I could keep the bed wood for myself if somebody wants just the bedsides. Board members get first dibs, but they are listed elsewhere. I'll update when the parts are sold.
RedneckRodder is offline   Reply With Quote