The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-19-2023, 05:43 PM   #76
Getter-Done

Re: USA1 Industries

Quote:
Originally Posted by texarback View Post
I spoke to Randy this morning. First, he took about 30 minutes of his time to explain the situation which I truly appreciate.

First, it sounds like the bags and visors will be shipping some time in the next month or so. They received the stock that they needed to begin the build process.

Second, the door panels have issues. For 73-75 years they no longer are able to get the panels from their supplier over seas. So, they have been developing them here and hope to begin manufacturing them in North Carolina; along side all the other door panels for the later year models. The cost will be a little more but sounds like they should be a high quality replication of what came off the factory floor. I'm excited to see what they release. It sounds like they went back and forth on bringing it inhouse as they don't sell near the quantity for those year models. I'm glad they pulled the trigger.

He did say that they are just now beginning to get back to pre Covid supplies. Which is interesting. He didn't mention labor issues but did say that a machine shop in North Carolina that they use for visor parts went out of business. So, while labor may not be an issue, partners may be an issue.

Anyway, I'm going to walk back my comments from earlier. If they can communicate like that then I'll keep doing business with them.
This is good to hear.

I am only waiting on a washer bottle from them.
No where near the cost of the parts you are waiting for.

It is good that they explained the situation.

{Nothing in life is more important than the ability to communicate effectively.
Gerald R. Ford}

63 Impala (my high school car)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...Crew Cab Build
Getter-Done is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 02:27 AM   #77
texarback

On Monday I’m calling and cancelling my order. Randy lied when we spoke. The visor and door pockets should have been here early October. He said that was a certainty. He said he would give me an update on the new door panels. Nope. That didn’t happen either.

Terrible way to do business. 2+ years of sitting on my money and that’s the best they can do. Shameful.
texarback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 12:11 PM   #78
TKCR

Quote:
On Monday I’m calling and cancelling my order. Randy lied when we spoke. The visor and door pockets should have been here early October. He said that was a certainty. He said he would give me an update on the new door panels. Nope. That didn’t happen either.

Terrible way to do business. 2+ years of sitting on my money and that’s the best they can do. Shameful.
He’s not lying to you. He only told you what his manufacture is telling him. He can’t control what’s happening with his suppliers. The better choice would be not to “make guarantees and promises”, because something will always happen and then he’s the bad guy. Trust me, I have learned this with the belts I restore for people. I try very hard not to use certain words when giving timelines. Because every time, it comes back and bites me in the behind! I give a big time span, and then add to the end, that” I can’t control my suppliers timelines”. Too many things come into play that will blow it right out of the water.
Trust me, Randy is probably just as frustrated as you are, and all his customers. It reflects on him, so in truth he needs to stop making promises and just tell people that certain things may take an indefinite amount of time to receive. If you not ok with that then cancel the order. It’s what I have pretty much resorted to, but that doesn’t stop people from trying to get an update that I have no answer for.
TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 12:36 AM   #79
texarback

Randy told me they make the visors and pockets in-house and they had all the parts to do the job. He said they would be out within a month. It’s been three.

He said they are developing the 73-75 door panels in-house and will begin manufacturing them in house. Just like they do for the 76 and later panels. He said he would talk to his production manager and call me within a few days to discuss further. It’s been three months.

None of the things on order are due to supply chain and suppliers. He isn’t at the mercy of outside manufacturers.

If that all isn’t a lie then what should I call it?
Old 12-04-2023, 07:25 AM   #80
TKCR

Quote:
Randy told me they make the visors and pockets in-house and they had all the parts to do the job. He said they would be out within a month. It’s been three.

He said they are developing the 73-75 door panels in-house and will begin manufacturing them in house. Just like they do for the 76 and later panels. He said he would talk to his production manager and call me within a few days to discuss further. It’s been three months.

None of the things on order are due to supply chain and suppliers. He isn’t at the mercy of outside manufacturers.

If that all isn’t a lie then what should I call it?
I wasn’t aware that they were now making some of these items in house. But in their defense, they could be having manufacturing problems. Working in the manufacturing industry for 30 years prior to being retired, I can tell you some manufacturing mishaps that put is so behind it wasn’t funny. It would take tons of overtime to get caught back up, and times that we would get close only for something else to happen. Again, calling him a liar is a bit harsh. I’m sure there is an explanation. Of course it’s not anything that will make you happy. You just want your parts and that’s understandable. It’s going to come down to waiting or not waiting. Personally, I would wait. Especially when you’re talking about interior parts and getting the correct colors. Good luck, I really hope you will get the rest of your parts soon!
Old 12-04-2023, 12:24 PM   #81
texarback

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKCR View Post
Personally, I would wait. Especially when you’re talking about interior parts and getting the correct colors. Good luck, I really hope you will get the rest of your parts soon!
That is what makes this breaking up so hard. LOL.

And thanks. I'm going to try to talk to Randy before doing anything.
Old 12-04-2023, 02:05 PM   #82
JJH Jimmy

I find it real hard to believe that they actually manufacture anything them selves. They may dye the interior parts inhouse but that is about it. When i got my dash from them it had a dashes direct sticker on it. I waited 2 years for my door panels before they cancelled my order on me so maybe it is possible they have some one making those for them and dying them inhouse? As for as any other part that they sell, it is the same crap every other vendor sells. Get it from LMC, Classic Industries, Classic Parts of America etc. and DO NOT buy anything from these Jokers unless you are willing to wait a long time.
2021 GMC 2500HD Duramax AT4

My "It's a Jimmy Thing" Build
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=583528
Budget Build 1985 K20
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=801565
JJH Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 06:11 PM   #83
TKCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH Jimmy View Post
I find it real hard to believe that they actually manufacture anything them selves. They may dye the interior parts inhouse but that is about it. When i got my dash from them it had a dashes direct sticker on it. I waited 2 years for my door panels before they cancelled my order on me so maybe it is possible they have some one making those for them and dying them inhouse? As for as any other part that they sell, it is the same crap every other vendor sells. Get it from LMC, Classic Industries, Classic Parts of America etc. and DO NOT buy anything from these Jokers unless you are willing to wait a long time.
They are making their own door panels now. I knew they had it in the works to start manufacturing more parts, I just didn’t know when and what all parts.
I wouldn’t get anything from LMC, Classic Parts or Classic Industries when it comes to Interior parts. They are way off on the colors. In fact, these places only have 1 generic color for the Reds, Blues, Tans and gray. And quite frankly none of these match our interior colors. We have numerous shades of all these colors throughout the years.
1st Pic is the one generic color
2nd & 3rd pics are all the different shades for our interiors.
So if matching the interior colors is important, then USA1 is worth the wait.
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2023, 02:45 AM   #84
Bloodhound

If you wish to hear of my horrendous experience with USA1, feel free to scroll back to page 2 of this thread for context. But I decided to conduct an experiment. (I posted this on another squarebody forum). Tina, keep in mind Randy no doubt knows you on a first name basis, so your experience with them is going to be inherently different than us random suckers.

My relationship with USA1 is like a toxic girlfriend that I have a sad need to want to make work out. Despite all I went through waiting a year and a half for my door panels until I forced their delivery with legal measures, I wanted to give them another try!

I needed all of the headliner trim for my truck, and I got it through LMC, but the pieces that go along the windshield and rear window were back ordered. So I made an order for the two trim pieces, in black - no painting necessary, through USA1, just to see what happens. I even used a friend's address and credit card in case they've blacklisted me or something.

Of course they claimed they were in stock, and of course charged the card immediately. Then one week goes by, then two...So I send them an email saying please cancel my order. In the meantime, I ordered the exact same parts from Truck and Car Shop.

No response at all from USA1, so I call them. I don't get anyone on the phone. I send another email, and another, no response. All my trim from LMC and Truck and Car shop show up promptly without issue. Another week goes by. I send ANOTHER email saying please cancel this order, and please acknowledge this email. Nothing. Then, today, I get an email saying "Your order has shipped"!! Seriously.

Someone please have me committed where I can get the help I need.
Bloodhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 10:31 AM   #85
TKCR

I had read about your experience, as many others.
I must just be a patient person, and understand the growing pains of their business. They started out very small, just a few family members and a friend that made all their seat covers. They have grown some, but still only 25-30 people. They are trying to build something that only caters to the Squarebodies and is uniquely different from the other very large corporations like LMC. They are not like those places that have warehouses stocked full of parts from all over, mainly made in China. Or when you order, these parts are actually dropped shipped from these manufacturers. They are trying to build a business themselves where they manufacture a lot of their stuff right here in the US.

You’re right, I am on a first name basis with Randy. I have been purchasing stuff from them since 2015. He has helped me with a lot of the seats I was restoring, along with products for my own truck. I don’t speak to him that much anymore because of them being so busy with the business expansion. And at this time, it was just the door panels, making them just like the stock panels.

I looked online at my invoices with USA1, which started back in 2015. 6 pages with 30 orders on each of those pages. Last page is not quite full, so close to 200 orders. Latest order was place in Oct of this year, which I’m still waiting on. BUT, it’s a seat cover, so I expect to have to wait.

Now this is no lie. I have had 2 seat covers that I waited a year for. This was right after Covid, so there was a supply issues with this particular color.
My own door panels I waited 4 months for. And my door panels were not the style that they are manufacturing now. I would have purchased a set of these new manufactured door panels had I not sold my truck this past summer. Would I wait a year or more for this particular set? The answer is yes.
Most of the seat covers I have ordered, are 3-8 weeks wait. Certain colors of seat covers, I may get lucky and get them in a week or two. Everything else I have ever ordered from them, I feel I get in a timely manner, at least a week or two after ordering.
Yes, I have had to cancel orders with them. Mainly because the people I’m doing the work for get tired of waiting. I fully understand, some people hate waiting. But I had a couple people give up just after a couple weeks. Said they could get a seat cover quicker from LMC. Yes that is true. But all those covers are made by ACME, which the quality sucks and the colors don’t match. So if a person is ok with that, then have at it. I have canceled a few orders myself only because I stopped restoring seats. Sold all my seat cores and supplies to someone, so there was no reason to eventually get those covers, so those were cancelled.

I also do not strictly order from USA1. I actually try my best at original parts first. Items that are all made by the same manufacturer, just sold at different places, I get elsewhere. Let use the example of the headliner trim. Try getting original parts first, which I already have a bunch of these out in the shed. But this is a part, had I wanted to buy new, its best if these were bought from another site such as LMC, CI, CP or the Truck & Car Shop. These are parts that are made by the same manufacturer. They come black but need dyed the color you want. These would have come quicker versus USA1. I do that now with certain parts needed for the seatbelts I restore. Upper anchor covers for example. I use new parts when needed and dont have good original parts. These come black when they are new and have to be dyed the color needed. And I also but these bulk. So it’s best to get these from other vendors. No reason to get these from USA1, because it would take a little longer, especially when purchasing a bunch at one time.

So bottom line, USA1 is not perfect. No one is, including me. I’ve had several customers complain about how long something takes. But that’s just how it is at times.
Old 12-05-2023, 12:52 PM   #86
JJH Jimmy

Quote:
They are making their own door panels now. I knew they had it in the works to start manufacturing more parts, I just didn’t know when and what all parts.
I wouldn’t get anything from LMC, Classic Parts or Classic Industries when it comes to Interior parts. They are way off on the colors. In fact, these places only have 1 generic color for the Reds, Blues, Tans and gray. And quite frankly none of these match our interior colors. We have numerous shades of all these colors throughout the years.
1st Pic is the one generic color
2nd & 3rd pics are all the different shades for our interiors.
So if matching the interior colors is important, then USA1 is worth the wait.
If they are making their own panels what the hell is the hold up? Plastic resin? Get a new supplier and move on! I was also told once that if i wanted power door panels i could get them sooner? Really? Power and manual door panels are the same except power have square holes for the switches and manual have a round hole for the crank. If they knew a thing about manufacturing they should build blanks and cut the hole after they are formed. This alone proves to me that they are not making their own panels.

I agree with you that their dye colors are top notch but, i dont feel like it adheres as well as SEM dye. I have used both, followed the directions with the prep and adhesion promotor, and the SEM holds up way better. As for the door panels it would be better to find a nice set of OEM and dye them yourself. Thats what i did and am extremally happy with them and didnt have to wait 2 years.

Quote:
I had read about your experience, as many others.
I must just be a patient person, and understand the growing pains of their business. They started out very small, just a few family members and a friend that made all their seat covers. They have grown some, but still only 25-30 people. They are trying to build something that only caters to the Squarebodies and is uniquely different from the other very large corporations like LMC. They are not like those places that have warehouses stocked full of parts from all over, mainly made in China. Or when you order, these parts are actually dropped shipped from these manufacturers. They are trying to build a business themselves where they manufacture a lot of their stuff right here in the US.

You’re right, I am on a first name basis with Randy. I have been purchasing stuff from them since 2015. He has helped me with a lot of the seats I was restoring, along with products for my own truck. I don’t speak to him that much anymore because of them being so busy with the business expansion. And at this time, it was just the door panels, making them just like the stock panels.

I looked online at my invoices with USA1, which started back in 2015. 6 pages with 30 orders on each of those pages. Last page is not quite full, so close to 200 orders. Latest order was place in Oct of this year, which I’m still waiting on. BUT, it’s a seat cover, so I expect to have to wait.

Now this is no lie. I have had 2 seat covers that I waited a year for. This was right after Covid, so there was a supply issues with this particular color.
My own door panels I waited 4 months for. And my door panels were not the style that they are manufacturing now. I would have purchased a set of these new manufactured door panels had I not sold my truck this past summer. Would I wait a year or more for this particular set? The answer is yes.
Most of the seat covers I have ordered, are 3-8 weeks wait. Certain colors of seat covers, I may get lucky and get them in a week or two. Everything else I have ever ordered from them, I feel I get in a timely manner, at least a week or two after ordering.
Yes, I have had to cancel orders with them. Mainly because the people I’m doing the work for get tired of waiting. I fully understand, some people hate waiting. But I had a couple people give up just after a couple weeks. Said they could get a seat cover quicker from LMC. Yes that is true. But all those covers are made by ACME, which the quality sucks and the colors don’t match. So if a person is ok with that, then have at it. I have canceled a few orders myself only because I stopped restoring seats. Sold all my seat cores and supplies to someone, so there was no reason to eventually get those covers, so those were cancelled.

I also do not strictly order from USA1. I actually try my best at original parts first. Items that are all made by the same manufacturer, just sold at different places, I get elsewhere. Let use the example of the headliner trim. Try getting original parts first, which I already have a bunch of these out in the shed. But this is a part, had I wanted to buy new, its best if these were bought from another site such as LMC, CI, CP or the Truck & Car Shop. These are parts that are made by the same manufacturer. They come black but need dyed the color you want. These would have come quicker versus USA1. I do that now with certain parts needed for the seatbelts I restore. Upper anchor covers for example. I use new parts when needed and dont have good original parts. These come black when they are new and have to be dyed the color needed. And I also but these bulk. So it’s best to get these from other vendors. No reason to get these from USA1, because it would take a little longer, especially when purchasing a bunch at one time.

So bottom line, USA1 is not perfect. No one is, including me. I’ve had several customers complain about how long something takes. But that’s just how it is at times.
I would not have minded waiting if i was told it was going to take 2 years or longer when i ordered and they actually kept their word. But when i was told the lead time was 12 weeks when i ordered and every time i inquire about them they promise i will see them in another 12 weeks (this went on for 2 years) this is straight up criminal and should be treated as such.
2021 GMC 2500HD Duramax AT4

My "It's a Jimmy Thing" Build
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=583528
Budget Build 1985 K20
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=801565
JJH Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 10:20 AM   #87
Willie Makeit

Quote:
I don't think anyone is looking for "perfect", they're just looking for honesty.

And nothing about the way USA1 Industries does business is honest.
Willie Makeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 10:41 AM   #88
TKCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH Jimmy View Post
If they are making their own panels what the hell is the hold up? Plastic resin? Get a new supplier and move on! I was also told once that if i wanted power door panels i could get them sooner? Really? Power and manual door panels are the same except power have square holes for the switches and manual have a round hole for the crank. If they knew a thing about manufacturing they should build blanks and cut the hole after they are formed. This alone proves to me that they are not making their own panels.

I agree with you that their dye colors are top notch but, i dont feel like it adheres as well as SEM dye. I have used both, followed the directions with the prep and adhesion promotor, and the SEM holds up way better. As for the door panels it would be better to find a nice set of OEM and dye them yourself. Thats what i did and am extremally happy with them and didnt have to wait 2 years.

They did have to find another supplier and moved on. Obviously there is more involved than just deciding one day they are going to start making their own door panels. It’s getting dies made and the whole shebang. It makes my head hurt just thinking about what all it took to start something like this. And there’s always going to be problems. COVID, right dab smack in the middle of all this certainly didn’t help. But at this point they are making them. I’ve seen the ones they are making now, and they are different from when I first got mine. They are just like the stock panels, where the velour insert sets in the panel versus being Velcro.

I’m glad you were able to find an OEM set to use. I agree, it’s always best to find OEM and restore them. But I was never fortunate enough to find a decent set, so I opted to purchase from USA1. I was extremely happy with them, even though they were the ones that have the velour velcroed on. I was eventually going to get the new manufacturers style once they got all the bugs worked out, but sold the truck before that happened.

I’ve been using their dyes for going on 8 years now. There is no difference in how it adheres. If that were the case, I would have known by now, lol. In fact, I used it in my own truck. And after all these years after doing a color change, I never had any issues with it not adhering. I use SEM Black and all their Prep products. But when it comes to the colors, SEM no longer has our colors, so it’s USA1 for the win in this case.

I’m not trying to make an argument about this with all of you. I’m only speaking from my experience with them. One thing I have learned throughout all this, you’ll never be able to make everyone happy. There is always going to be someone that’s unhappy no matter what you try to do. And that comes from my experience with working with lots of people myself. It’s something I really struggled with in the beginning, because I do want my customers to go away happy.
Old 12-20-2023, 01:06 AM   #89
Wobpb377

I think their reputation proceeds them. Seems they are a shady business. This is my interaction.

I was speaking to their social media person about seat covers. Lucky they had some in the correct color being produced. Their website listed them as $249. I called and placed the order. Their website still showed zero on hand. I spoke to the rep on a Friday and placed my order. Come monday my order was cancelled. First the item they sold me increased $50 from their listed price on the website, second they rep mid calculated the shipping rate. I had been charged $50 and change. On Monday when the order was cancelled they said they needed another $50 and change in shipping to fulfill the order. This was 100% their fault. The customer service rep calculated the wrong weight when she obtained the quote. She charged me for a 1lb box. I asked the social media rep why there was a difference in the price from 249 to 299 but went on deaf ears and never answer. I asked to speak to the owner Randy. He said he was at lunch and would call me back when he gets back. Fast forward to the next day and he returns my call. Ironically the price on their website changed to $299 after I called them out on it. When Randy called he said they changed the price on 4000 items and haven’t updated their website yet. Funny their Facebook store still has the seat cover listed for 249. When he spoke he had nothing to say, not sorry nothing. Didn’t attempt to fix the issue. Poor business practice trying to charge a customer $100 more for an item that was misrepresented on his website. His 1-2 star reviews on yelp, Facebook, and Google are very fitting. He might make good products, but he has to remember how he got there. Without his customers he would be nothing. Treat customers with respect and honesty and you will succeed.
Wobpb377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 10:35 AM   #90
texarback

Update: I finally received the panels yesterday. I must say, they are perfect. I’m glad I didn’t cancel the order. now I’m waiting on the bags and visors.
Old 03-11-2024, 11:08 AM   #91
Bloodhound

Quote:
Update: I finally received the panels yesterday. I must say, they are perfect. I’m glad I didn’t cancel the order. now I’m waiting on the bags and visors.
Good to hear they finally made it. As I've said many times, their panels are the best ones going, but man do they suck at running a business.
Bloodhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 11:11 AM   #92
1971Stepside
Almost Satisfied

Quote:
My dash pad from LMC is the same exact blue you are showing for the 81-87. I haven't picked up additional interior pieces yet, but I'm very happy with the dash pad quality. I was going to order from USA1, but heard too many bad experiences.
1971 C10 Stepside. LSx 6.0 with BTR Stage IV, Speed Engineering Headers, 4L80e transmission w/3200 Circle-D Stall. 3.73. Posi. Purchased this truck when I was 17. I started the rebuild (or take apart) in 1993. I have drug it around all over the country in pieces. Finally back on the road in 2021.

"I can't complain, but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far."
1971Stepside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 02:29 PM   #93
TKCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1971Stepside View Post
My dash pad from LMC is the same exact blue you are showing for the 81-87. I haven't picked up additional interior pieces yet, but I'm very happy with the dash pad quality. I was going to order from USA1, but heard too many bad experiences.
You’ll figure it out when it comes to the colors. You’ll end up with a bunch a different shades, and none match with our interiors.
All the dash pads from LMC that I have see, end up looking like a rollercoaster, they warp like crazy.
Old 03-11-2024, 10:04 PM   #94
Getter-Done

Quote:
You’ll figure it out when it comes to the colors. You’ll end up with a bunch a different shades, and none match with our interiors.
All the dash pads from LMC that I have see, end up looking like a rollercoaster, they warp like crazy.
Your comment Rings the Truth.

I am not a Fan or Patron of LMC anymore.
63 Impala (my high school car)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...Crew Cab Build
Getter-Done is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 10:34 PM   #95
TKCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getter-Done View Post
Your comment Rings the Truth.

I am not a Fan or Patron of LMC anymore.
Here’s a perfect example of LMC colors. Talk about clashing, lol. This one “generic” red that LMC offers will not match any of the 5 shades of reds that our interiors have. And that’s going to be the same with the Blue, Tan and gray.
Just trying to help people not waste their money, and finding out the hard way. After all I did this myself, wasted money on that LMC crap.
As far as those dashes from LMC. I have seen numerous of those that now look like rollercoasters. They warp badly.
Attached Images

Old 03-11-2024, 10:35 PM   #96
TKCR

Quote:
Happy to hear you finally got your door panels
Old 03-12-2024, 09:44 AM   #97
Willie Makeit

My understanding is the vinyl with steel reinforcement dash that LMC sells is the same dash USA1 sells. They both come from Dashes Direct with the only exception being USA1 dyes it & marks it up another $130 & you get to wait 12-16 months.
Willie Makeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 09:32 AM   #98
1971Stepside
Almost Satisfied

Quote:
My understanding is the vinyl with steel reinforcement dash that LMC sells is the same dash USA1 sells. They both come from Dashes Direct with the only exception being USA1 dyes it & marks it up another $130 & you get to wait 12-16 months.
Exactly what I have read as well. I'm fortunate that I live within driving distance of LMC. I open parts boxes to inspect the parts before I walk out. I've had great luck with LMC parts so far, so I will continue to take my chances I guess since they are "local" for me.
1971 C10 Stepside. LSx 6.0 with BTR Stage IV, Speed Engineering Headers, 4L80e transmission w/3200 Circle-D Stall. 3.73. Posi. Purchased this truck when I was 17. I started the rebuild (or take apart) in 1993. I have drug it around all over the country in pieces. Finally back on the road in 2021.

"I can't complain, but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far."
1971Stepside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 11:37 PM   #99
wazzabie

For the deluxe USA 1 door panels that are dyed how well does the dye holdup to use?
wazzabie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 11:44 PM   #100
TKCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzabie View Post
For the deluxe USA 1 door panels that are dyed how well does the dye holdup to use?
My door panels are from 2018. Still look great. This picture is from last summer
Attached Images