The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-05-2019, 10:02 AM   #1
roll_the_dice

WTB- Bench Seat

Looking for a bench seat for my 1965...Looking for an OEM restored/recovered seat that you may have changed your mind and gone in a different direction. Would like the whole set including sliders but depending on seat we can talk. Prefer not to have it shipped, but we can discuss as well. PM me if you have something. Thanks
roll_the_dice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 10:55 AM   #2
TKCR

Re: WTB- Bench Seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_the_dice View Post
Looking for a bench seat for my 1965...Looking for an OEM restored/recovered seat that you may have changed your mind and gone in a different direction. Would like the whole set including sliders but depending on seat we can talk. Prefer not to have it shipped, but we can discuss as well. PM me if you have something. Thanks
I have a 67-68 bench with tracks. Not sure how different they are from the 65. So far, the frame and tracks have been sandblasted & repainted. Got the tracks sliding like new again. It’s at the place, where it needs new foam and covered, which I can do. I just haven’t recovered it yet, just waiting on a color that someone might want. Check out my link, on my Signature, I restore seats. Mainly 73-87’s. But I do have this 67-68 seat. These pics are before restoring the frame and tracks. I never got pics of the after, but I can if your interested. They look new again. I have replaced the broken side end springs too.
Attached Images

Last edited by TKCR; 08-05-2019 at 11:01 AM.
TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 07:09 PM   #3
roll_the_dice

Re: WTB- Bench Seat

Thanks...I think shipping would be cost prohibitive. I have one, but I am looking for one that was redone including seat cover. If I find one close great, if not, I will get mine recovered, but I need new foam also.
roll_the_dice is offline   Reply With Quote