The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-25-2005, 08:36 PM   #1
RON WOODGEARD
Resident Young Old Dude !

For Sale ! ORIGINAL68-72 STEPSIDE FENDERS

In excellent shape, no rust, ( absolutely just surface on mounting flange) no dents, ( a couple of very small dings) and No spare cut out !!

send your email address and I'll send photos..

$400.00 for the set, not shipped.....

I may be interested in trading for some updated 57 to 64 CC chamber, 194, or 202 heads, with accessory holes, But for local pickup only on a trade.

Last edited by RON WOODGEARD; 01-25-2005 at 08:52 PM.
RON WOODGEARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 06:48 PM   #2
RON WOODGEARD

Ttt
Old 01-26-2005, 06:53 PM   #3
arkracing
Weekend Warrior

any idea what shipping would be to 06102?
-'69 Chevy C30 Mason Dump

-'33Ford P/U 396ChevyPowered

Last edited by arkracing; 01-26-2005 at 07:46 PM.
arkracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 07:00 PM   #4
smitty62

"I may be interested in trading for some updated 57 to 64 CC chamber, 194, or 202 heads, with accessory h oles, But for local pickup only on a trade."

Too bad, I have a great set of 041 casting heads with 2.02 valves and roller rockers to trade!

Stepsides look like real trucks!
Smitty

smitty62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 06:43 AM   #5
RON WOODGEARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkracing
any idea what shipping would be to 06102?
YOU JERKED ME OFF ON THESE FENDERS WHEN I POSTED THEM A WHILE BACK, IN FACT YOU COST ME A SALE..
DON'T ANSWER ANY OF MY FOR SALE POST, I DON'T BELIEVE IN PLAYING THOSE GAMES....
Old 01-27-2005, 06:47 AM   #6
RON WOODGEARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty62
"I may be interested in trading for some updated 57 to 64 CC chamber, 194, or 202 heads, with accessory h oles, But for local pickup only on a trade."

Too bad, I have a great set of 041 casting heads with 2.02 valves and roller rockers to trade!
PM sent.....
Old 01-27-2005, 08:17 AM   #7
special-K
Special Order

OUCH!!!You tell him Ron.I`ve changed my mind about alot of parts.Bought`em anyway,out of principal.Guess that`s why I have lots of parts.I`ve ordered parts from dealer,never used,now N.O.S.I don`t mind having good parts around,needed or not.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 10:14 AM   #8
arkracing
Weekend Warrior

i never said i was buying them, i said i was interested and you sent me to a site with pictures on it where you had several other fenders that i inquired about..

**********************************************************************AT NO TIME DID YOU INDICATE THAT YOU WERE WAITING FOR MY DECISION BECAUSE YOU HAD SOMEONE ELSE INTERESTED********************************************

I asked several times about them and you never answered me back about shipping or a final price on the fenders.

I did nothing wrong and if you took that as "a game" then i'm sorry.

Last edited by arkracing; 01-27-2005 at 10:16 AM.
Old 01-27-2005, 07:29 PM   #9
RON WOODGEARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkracing
i never said i was buying them, i said i was interested and you sent me to a site with pictures on it where you had several other fenders that i inquired about..

**********************************************************************AT NO TIME DID YOU INDICATE THAT YOU WERE WAITING FOR MY DECISION BECAUSE YOU HAD SOMEONE ELSE INTERESTED********************************************

I asked several times about them and you never answered me back about shipping or a final price on the fenders.

I did nothing wrong and if you took that as "a game" then i'm sorry.
The initial post had THE PRICES "SHIPPED" in it !!!

I offered them Shipped price included because I live 25 or so Miles from the UPS terminal, and 35 from the Greyhound terminal.

You in one email, ( and now I'm going to see if it's still in my email program) said you wanted them and how do you pay for them!!

And yes, after asking about the good fenders, I gave you the link to my "Photobucket" picture hosting Page, Then all of a sudden you want information on other stuff that you seen.

You then said you wanted the good fenders and how did I want payment...

Now if that's not Doing anything wrong you have a strange sence of wrong....

The fact that you just said in this email, that you wanted to know how much was shipping is absolutely Bull****, That original post is here in this For Sale or trade Forum.. I'll take the time to find it and link to it... By the way, It was $500.00 Shipped for both of them...

like I said, as far as my post go.......

Last edited by RON WOODGEARD; 01-27-2005 at 08:07 PM.
Old 01-27-2005, 08:04 PM   #10
RON WOODGEARD

Here's the link to the original post you answered to, HERE The prices are clearly Posted SHIPPED, So don't tell these guys that I didn't give you prices...
Old 01-27-2005, 10:08 PM   #11
RON WOODGEARD

Fenders are still available !!!
Old 01-28-2005, 01:28 AM   #12
arkracing
Weekend Warrior

never siad that "i wanted the good fenders" asked how much you wanted for the other set with the cut-outs...and i never got a response.

never committed to buying them and was never told "how to send payment"

i apoligize that i lost a sale for you, but i know for a fact that you didn't tell me you were waiting for my answer on them. and i was more interested in the other sets that you had in your pictures.

- i'm just supposed to not say anything to defend myself...and let you make other's think i'm a jerk.....?????

i'll leave you alone...
again sorry for the misunderstanding...

oh and i thought there was a rule about bringing up personal stuff in threads????

Quote:
Originally Posted by RON WOODGEARD
The initial post had THE PRICES "SHIPPED" in it !!!

I offered them Shipped price included because I live 25 or so Miles from the UPS terminal, and 35 from the Greyhound terminal.

You in one email, ( and now I'm going to see if it's still in my email program) said you wanted them and how do you pay for them!!

And yes, after asking about the good fenders, I gave you the link to my "Photobucket" picture hosting Page, Then all of a sudden you want information on other stuff that you seen.

You then said you wanted the good fenders and how did I want payment...

Now if that's not Doing anything wrong you have a strange sence of wrong....

The fact that you just said in this email, that you wanted to know how much was shipping is absolutely Bull****, That original post is here in this For Sale or trade Forum.. I'll take the time to find it and link to it... By the way, It was $500.00 Shipped for both of them...

like I said, as far as my post go.......

Old 01-28-2005, 06:48 PM   #13
junkyardjohn

HMMMM-- I'VE HAD QUITE A FEW MEETINGS & DEALINGS WITH RON OVER THE LAST 3 OR 4 YEARS. ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT HE IS A MAN OF HIS WORD. IF HE SAYS THAT HE IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING.... WELL IT JUST HAPPENS. ON THE OTHER HAND , HE'S NOT THE TYPE TO BACK AWAY FROM ANY B.S. OR LET ANYONE JERK HIM AROUND TWICE. BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT HE IS THE KIND OF GUY YOU WANT ON YOUR SIDE. ASK ANYONE WHO HAS HAD ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS MAN AT ALL. A-O-K IN MY OPININION. TTT FOR YA. JOHN
LIFE MEMBER OF P.E.T.A (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS)

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH
IT WILL AMAZE PART OF THE PEOPLE & ASTONISH THE REST
junkyardjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 09:32 PM   #14
RON WOODGEARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkyardjohn
HMMMM-- I'VE HAD QUITE A FEW MEETINGS & DEALINGS WITH RON OVER THE LAST 3 OR 4 YEARS. ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT HE IS A MAN OF HIS WORD. IF HE SAYS THAT HE IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING.... WELL IT JUST HAPPENS. ON THE OTHER HAND , HE'S NOT THE TYPE TO BACK AWAY FROM ANY B.S. OR LET ANYONE JERK HIM AROUND TWICE. BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT HE IS THE KIND OF GUY YOU WANT ON YOUR SIDE. ASK ANYONE WHO HAS HAD ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS MAN AT ALL. A-O-K IN MY OPININION. TTT FOR YA. JOHN
Thanks John, What you think of me Really means a lot to me.. You have treated me Extremely well through the few years we have know each other..

but I'M done.. I won't rant NO MO on this post.... If the guys don't get it... They will......
Old 01-29-2005, 01:41 PM   #15
PICKMUP
"Trucks with Class"

:tj: I give the buyers/inquiries all the info they ask for right away, then tell them they have 24hrs before I move on to the next guy. This keeps everything moving and you don't get hung up waiting for someone to decide/$$$. It stops the confusion and hard feeling, too.
Not everyone that says they are interested...is going to buy. That's OK...just move on past them. Or we get into open feuding.