The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-04-2013, 02:06 AM   #1
sasquatch58

Wink MY 70 c-10 short wide build

It took a while to start this post. Frankly because I'm old school born and I don't like change. So excuse any errors I might have while posting as I'm learning how to post and attach photo's. I lucked out on purchasing this Gem{hind sight luck}. I first saw this truck on craigslist/Roanoke Va. And thought by the pics it was in pretty sound shape, and the model year and style I've always wanted.A used car lot had it posted for $5995.00 I called him to see how low he would go on the price. He told me if he didn't sell it locally he was going to put it on Ebay with a $5995.00 with a buy it now listing. Well he didn't get any takers so I called him again after the listing ended. He said he was going to put it back on Ebay again at a no reserve bid this time.SO I started bidding on it ,but sight unseen I wasn't going to go over $3800.00 on the bid.Well the highest bidder 3850.00 and won the bid,needless to say I was pretty bummed out know that short wides were almost everyone favorite c-10's.and even junk yard finds bring more than the winning bid.So I shook it off that it just wasn't meant to be. A couple days later the owner of the truck called me and said he winning bidder backed out on the deal and said I was next in line if I wanted the truck.I told him to mark it sold and I went down and picked it up.which was June 2012.Ok more than enough said .Here's what my friend and I've done so far.
Attached Images

sasquatch58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:10 AM   #2
sasquatch58

Re: MY 70 c-10 short wide build

oops.these are BEFORE PICS
sasquatch58 is offline   Reply With Quote