The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-14-2013, 08:16 AM   #1
4shongo

Chrome Radiator Cover questions

All right guys, I have been searching for 2 days now and have seen pics but cannot find where to buy a chrome or polished radiator cover. I know LMC and Brothers sells the brushed stainless but I am looking for either a chrome or a polished one? Anyone have any ideas? Any fitment issues? I'm going to buy the polished radiator (core support) filler panels from Undercover Innovations on Monday. I have a 1972 Suburban with factory a/c. Thanks guys.
4shongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:49 AM   #2
GMCPaul

Re: Chrome Radiator Cover questions

Polished SS eadiator cover. Part # 1875737 $50.00ea + $12.75 shipping in Continental USA
http://www.gmcpauls.com/custom_accessories.htm
Paul @ GMCPauls
GMCPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:52 PM   #3
4shongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCPaul View Post
Polished SS eadiator cover. Part # 1875737 $50.00ea + $12.75 shipping in Continental USA
http://www.gmcpauls.com/custom_accessories.htm
Paul @ GMCPauls
And that will fit the factory radiator in my 72 Suburban? Pic on your site looks like a custom radiator. Just making sure. I will give you a call tomorrow to order. Thanks
Old 04-14-2013, 06:17 PM   #4
GMCPaul

Yes it will fit your stock Suburban radiator. The installed picture on our web site is from under the hood of my 67 Panel truck. I'm using a stock 4 core radiator and I've had my upper radiator retainers powder coated near chrome then installed a dual 12" polished stainless steel electric fan shroud on the radiator which may be why you think its a custom radiator. If you look closely at the pic on my web site you'll see the radiator upper inlet showing on the left side in picture and the right hand tank with a polished radiator cap on it showing on the right hand side.
In regards to ordering we are licensed strictly as a ecommerce business so all ordering is done online through our web site we do not take orders by phone.
Paul @ GMCPauls
Old 04-14-2013, 07:22 PM   #5
4shongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCPaul View Post
Yes it will fit your stock Suburban radiator. The installed picture on our web site is from under the hood of my 67 Panel truck. I'm using a stock 4 core radiator and I've had my upper radiator retainers powder coated near chrome then installed a dual 12" polished stainless steel electric fan shroud on the radiator which may be why you think its a custom radiator. If you look closely at the pic on my web site you'll see the radiator upper inlet showing on the left side in picture and the right hand tank with a polished radiator cap on it showing on the right hand side.
In regards to ordering we are licensed strictly as a ecommerce business so all ordering is done online through our web site we do not take orders by phone.
Paul @ GMCPauls
No problem ordering online but what about a tech line or just questions about your products? Can I still call your number? Talking to an actual person is a big deal if I'm spending my money with you. Thanks again. I will be ordering that and maybe a few more things from you in the morning
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-15-2013, 08:20 AM   #6
GMCPaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4shongo View Post
No problem ordering online but what about a tech line or just questions about your products? Can I still call your number?
Posted via Mobile Device
Customer service or product questions can be accessed by emailing GMCPauls@gmcpauls.com between 8:30am-5:30pm EST Mon-Fri and the girls will help you, most emails are replied to within 15minutes to a hour. If you need tech help email using the same address above and either Paul Jr or I will normally reply if its in depth, some emails Sky will respond to if she knows the info, myself & Paul also check the email during off hours & weekends when we can to address tech or product questions also. Paul @ GMCPauls
Old 04-15-2013, 08:59 AM   #7
bbadfred
bbadfred

GMC pauls gives great service and they give fast response and good parts! Before I ordered from them I researched them on line and could not find any complaints!! Their own push on door seals are the best thing they sell!!!! Fred S
bbadfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:59 AM   #8
4shongo

Installed the cover this past weekend and wow what a nice piece. When I get the radiator fill panels from Undercover Innovations, that should really tie together the front of the engine bay with all sorts of shiny stuff!!!

Very fast shipping from GMC Pauls. A+++
Old 04-25-2013, 10:36 PM   #9
mac808

+1 for GMC Pauls! Great products, great service!

Don't forget to post up pics of set up! The Undercover Innovations stuff looks high quality as well. I'd love to see a fully installed pic of it.
mac808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:17 PM   #10
gmhardwick66

I have an aftermarket radiator. and wanting to know if you make special sizes? maybe a longer piece before the break.
Attached Images

gmhardwick66 is offline   Reply With Quote