The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board


Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2017, 11:15 AM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Posts: 1
Chevy 1951 source for Seat Adjuster Rod

Does anyone know of a source to buy a seat adjuster rod for a 1951 Chevy 3100 truck? I have confirmed that my bench seat uses the rod type connection between the driver and passenger side instead of the cable type connection. I have everything needed for the bench seat except for this rod. I see that a lot of classic car/truck companies sell the rubber grommet that goes under the seat to keep the rod from rattling but it does not seem like anyone sells the rod itself. Any help would be appreciated.
Scotty1951 is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1997-2013