The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1988-1998 GMT400 Chevy & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-13-2004, 08:38 PM   #1
94chevy

Exclamation "wanted" parts for brake drum to disc conversion "brake line needed"

hello, I'm doing a drum to disc conversion on my 1994 Chevrolet 1500 Silverado ext cab truck. the calipers that I'm using are from a 1980 Cadillac Eldorado. The people that sold me the kit told me that I needed to purchase a short section of flexible brake line for each of the calipers. my problem is I can't find the right fittings to match the calipers and the hard line that went to wheel cylinders on my truck. the other thing is people keep telling me to start at the T section to the calipers. The people that sold the kit told me to go from the hard line that went into the rear wheel cylinder to calipers, that it shorter section of brake line. I don't care if it’s a rubber or stainless steel hose. i have been to many auto stores speed shops. just dead ends i keep running into. please help any suggestion or solution.I would just like to get this problem fixed. if you have what i need and want to sell.
94chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 03:19 AM   #2
94chevy

problem fixed no need for parts now thanks
94chevy is offline   Reply With Quote