The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 99-06 GMT800 Chevy and GMC Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-01-2009, 10:44 AM   #1
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Please update your email address

Please take a moment and check your email address associated with your account.

To do so
Go to your usercp
On the left side menu go to
  • Settings & Options
  • Edit Email & Password

Check and ensure that is a working email address. If you need to change it, you can do so from that page.

When you change your email address, you will be sent a confirmation email. You MUST click the link in that email or you will be locked out of your account.

If you use yahoo, aol, earthlink and many others.. you will NOT receive mail from the site unless you add the site to your safe list.

This goes for many other providers as well now. You must set your junk filters, or allowed lists etc to allow mail from the site. If you do not, we end up getting bounced mail. Many providers have decided that all forum type sites are spam, and auto junk file site mail.

Also, if you have an email that demands we respond to it and answer all kinds of questions so that you can get site mail... well its not happening We get a few of those a month. "confirm you know blah blah for your email to go through" nope, we in turn just shut off all that users email options.

And last but not least, if you use office mail, and it sends out auto out of office mail. Please change email addys. Its annoying to sift through a users out of office replies to all their subscribed threads when they take a day off.

Anyway, pleas just check your email addys, make sure they are correct and allowing site mail.

Thank you
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 01:44 AM   #2
attack eagle

Re: Please update your email address

I can;t do anything about you getting the first "do you know blah blah blah" email.

That's just gonna happen, for MY protection and convenience, not yours. When it does though I'll have YOUR email address and add you to my address book.
attack eagle is offline   Reply With Quote