The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-13-2009, 02:52 PM   #1
terd ferguson

'60-'66 front end parts and more...

I finally got around to getting my paid membership, so here's some stuff I need to get rid of.

1. '60-'63 gauge panel. This is dusty but nice and complete. $50 shipped $40 shipped

2. '63 VIN plate. This is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used to put a parts truck on the road. $50 shipped. $40 shipped

3. '63 hood. This has small holes at three of the four corners. It includes complete turn signals, housings, bezels, lenses, and harness. $50, no shipping on this one. Local pickup in Concord, NC. $40 ***SOLD AND DELIVERED***

4. '63 grill. This grill is complete minus headlights. It has two small dings smaller than a dime and easy to beat out. It includes the wiring harness. $50. I'll ship this, but be aware shipping will be expensive (at least $50). $40 ***SOLD AND SHIPPED***

5. '63 grill support panel. This will work for '60-'66. There is some surface rust but no holes. There are two small dings on the top lip that can probably be beat out. $50. I can ship this, but again, it'll be expensive. $40 ***SOLD AND SHIPPED***

6. Radiator Support panel. Some surface rust but no holes. $50. I'll ship, but be aware it's expensive. $40

7. Drivers side front inner fender. Some surface rust but no holes. $50. I'll ship, expensive, etc. $40

8. Passengers side front inner fender. Some surface rust but no holes. $50. $40

9. Pair of hood hinges and hood springs. The hinges are great, the springs have some surface rust. $40 shipped. $30 ***SOLD AND SHIPPED***

10. Hood latch support. This is the complete assembly that bolts on top of the rad support. $20 shipped. $15

11. '63 drivers door. This has the normal holes in the bottom but is easily repairable with the patch panels. There are some holes fron mirrors and a couple of dents from the door being opened too far like most of them. This is the shell only, no internals or glass. $50, no shipping on this. $40

12. '63 passenger door. Same as the other condition wise. $50, no shipping. $40

13. '63 interior door panels. I have the driver side and passenger side. Some surface rust, but no holes. $50 per panel shipped. $40

14. '63 dash. Some surface rust, the radio hole has been cut a little. Other wise, good shape. Includes the knobs in the photo plus the missing knob. $100 plus shipping. $75 ***SOLD AND SHIPPED***

15. Front fenders. Passenger side is in great shape for these trucks. It has the beginnings of a tiny hole behind the fender support. It also has a small ding in the front. $100, no shipping. Drivers side is rougher with the usual holes in the bottom and a small ding in the front. There is some filler, but no big dent on the back side. $50, no shipping. $75 for the driver, $40 for the passenger ***BOTH FENDERS SOLD AND SHIPPED***

16. '63-'66 Front Bumper. This is super straight and in great shape. I took it down to bare metal and primed it. I was going to run it, but I found a chrome bumper. It can come with one bumper bracket if you need it (it's just an extra I've got laying around), but no bumper bolts. I'll ship, you pay shipping. $45 ***SOLD***

17. '60-'66 GMC grill. I took this grill down to bare metal and filled a small ding with filler and then primed it. I've been running it on my truck, but I found an anodized aluminum '60 chevy grill. Shiny is mo' better so this one's for sale. It is in good shape and straight. It is complete minus headlights and harness. The headlight buckets will need new plastic retainers and adjustments screws, but these are super cheap from LMC or Brothers or the Truck Shop. This grill was on a 1 ton truck. I had to modify the mounting brackets for it to fit a half ton truck. But it mounts solid and works like it was designed this way (with the mods). You may have to drill a couple of holes in your grill support panel, but it's no biggie. $75 + shipping (should be around $50-$60). ***SOLD PENDING FUNDS***

That's all for now. There will be some '63 vent window assemblies and door glass and internals later after I get the doors apart. Shipping for the small stuff will be USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance. Payment must be a USPS Money Order. PM me here or email me at terdferguson13@gmail.com for questions.

Thanks for looking and thanks for this great forum.

***I love trades more than cash. I'm looking for an outside lower door patch panel, metalflake steering wheel, neat old SBC valve covers, neat 4 bbl. factory air cleaners, radio delete plate, chrome or stainless door sill trim, anything bright and shiny that catches my interest. All I can do is say no.

Pics to follow.

***EDITED TO ADD***
***New Trade Needed:

I need a vintage small block 4bbl. intake manifold with the filler tube on the manifold so I can install my "new" vette valve covers.

1955 2nd Series Chevy "King Of Trucks"

Last edited by terd ferguson; 08-05-2009 at 01:25 PM. Reason: price reductions
terd ferguson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 02:53 PM   #2
terd ferguson

Re: '60-'66 front end parts and more...

Thanks for looking.

***EDITED TO ADD***
Any locals are welome to ome and check out this stuff in person.

Last edited by terd ferguson; 07-13-2009 at 02:55 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:08 AM   #3
terd ferguson

All prices have been reduced. I'm open to trades for inside and outside door panel patches for a '60-'63 door, metalflake steering wheel, good passenger door ('60-'63) if you're local, good fenders if you're local, custom cab sail mounting brackets, factory chrome bumpers (nice or not), neat SBC valve covers, who knows what else. Or make me an offer.

Door glass, '63 vent window assemblies, door parts coming soon. Let me know if you're looking.

Old 07-16-2009, 05:27 AM   #4
gostranger
65 suburban vortec 5.3 bagged

i am very interested inthe grill and grill support my zip is 14532 and if you ship grayhound the closest place is geneva new york i also have inner door bottoms one i used a corner out of let me know what areas you need thanks
gostranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 11:11 AM   #5
terd ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by gostranger View Post
i am very interested inthe grill and grill support my zip is 14532 and if you ship grayhound the closest place is geneva new york i also have inner door bottoms one i used a corner out of let me know what areas you need thanks
I can most likely ship these UPS for around $35 each. They would have to go seperately, or the package would be too big for UPS. One package (both pieces) with Greyhound would be around $60 but I'd have to drive 45 minutes to drop it off. I pretty much need the whole door bottom inside and outside.

Old 07-16-2009, 11:16 AM   #6
gostranger

do you need both door bottoms i have one untouched one which side do you need i will check tonight to see what one i have you cant ship the grill and support together?let me know i can pm you my # if you want let me know thanks
Old 07-16-2009, 12:34 PM   #7
terd ferguson

Quote:
do you need both door bottoms i have one untouched one which side do you need i will check tonight to see what one i have you cant ship the grill and support together?let me know i can pm you my # if you want let me know thanks
I need the passenger side. And shipping both pieces in the same box upgrades it to "large package status" or something like that. It's around $100 for them to go UPS in the same box. They are both too big to go USPS. Fed Ex is within a couple of dollars of UPS for together or seperate.

Old 07-16-2009, 03:59 PM   #8
gostranger

i have confirmed i have a passenger inner lower door repair panel!!
Old 07-16-2009, 04:23 PM   #9
terd ferguson

Quote:
i have confirmed i have a passenger inner lower door repair panel!!
Cool. I'll send you those pics you requested in a few minutes. I had to charge my camera. Thanks again.

Old 07-17-2009, 05:56 AM   #10
Tx Firefighter
Watch out for your cornhole !

Terd, I will give you the 30 for the hood hinges. You can keep the springs, I have some already. I will send you a PM for details.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:40 AM   #11
derider

Do you have any pics of the inner fenders. My zip is 53532.
derider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:55 AM   #12
terd ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Firefighter View Post
Terd, I will give you the 30 for the hood hinges. You can keep the springs, I have some already. I will send you a PM for details.
Done deal, PM replied to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derider
Do you have any pics of the inner fenders. My zip is 53532.
I'll get you some pics and PM them to you shortly. Thanks.

***Edited To Add***
Pics have been sent via PM.

Last edited by terd ferguson; 07-17-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:24 PM   #13
terd ferguson

I found a good chrome bumper today, so I'm putting my super straight painted bumper up for sale. Check out #16. Here's a pic...

Old 07-18-2009, 07:30 PM   #14
Tx Firefighter

Kevin, put me in line on that bumper. I'm at 76082 for shipping. Do you think we could just stick the label to the bumper and ship it bare ?

I don't care if the paint gets beat in transit. I'd powdercoat it anyway.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:41 PM   #15
terd ferguson

Quote:
Kevin, put me in line on that bumper. I'm at 76082 for shipping. Do you think we could just stick the label to the bumper and ship it bare ?

I don't care if the paint gets beat in transit. I'd powdercoat it anyway.
I'm willing to ship how ever you want if you're willing to pay. Looks like it'll be around $70 via Greyhound as best as I can guess the weight (I guessed 60 pounds, anybody know for sure?). That would be to Ft. Worth. That's the closest town I could find to yours where there is a Greyhound terminal. If there's a closer terminal to you, let me know. Thanks a bunch.

***EDITED TO ADD***
UPS online quoted $50 for shipping if it weighs 60 pounds or less with package dimensions of 7'x1'x1' (the same as I used for Greyhound). Again, that's just my rough estimate as to weight and size. I can get better numbers tomorrow morning for you.

Last edited by terd ferguson; 07-18-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:48 PM   #16
Tx Firefighter

I we can get it here via UPS for a hundred or less total, I'd be interested.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:52 PM   #17
terd ferguson

Quote:
I'll have to weigh it to be sure, but it sounds like it's doable. I'll get a weight for you tomorrow and let you know for sure. Thanks again.

Old 07-19-2009, 02:21 PM   #18
terd ferguson

Quote:
I'll tell you what. If it's more than $100 total, I'll cover the difference. If it's less, you pay $45 for the bumper plus actual shipping costs. How's that sound?

Old 07-19-2009, 02:27 PM   #19
Tx Firefighter

Deal. Hundred max is fine with me. I'm betting shipping is going to come in less than you think though. I'm happy if you just stick the UPS label straight to the bumper and send it naked.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:52 PM   #20
terd ferguson

Quote:
Deal. Hundred max is fine with me. I'm betting shipping is going to come in less than you think though. I'm happy if you just stick the UPS label straight to the bumper and send it naked.
Cool. As long as UPS will take it naked, I'll ship it that way. I'll go ahead and mark it "sold pending funds". Thanks again.

Old 07-19-2009, 03:02 PM   #21
Tx Firefighter

I once ordered a front street rod crossmember from Fatmans. They just stuck the label right to the steel. Same for tires. They usually just stick it to the tread. I'd bet they will do it with the bumper too.

Just let me know how much and I will get the cash to you. I'm not going to stand you up.

I have a ship to address for UPS and Fedex. It's in 76082 zip code. I will PM you the specifics.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:11 PM   #22
jkaylor68gmc

I need a pass vent windoe for a '62. PM me with info, thanks
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 7-inch lift on 35 Daily driver
2016 Chevy Tahoe Better halves ride
jkaylor68gmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:45 PM   #23
terd ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkaylor68gmc View Post
I need a pass vent windoe for a '62. PM me with info, thanks
PM inbound.

***EDITED TO ADD***
PM sent with questions. Do you need just the glass or the whole assembly?

Last edited by terd ferguson; 07-20-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:49 PM   #24
terd ferguson

Check out the GMC grill in the pic above (post #13). I got a '60 chevy grill, so the GMC grill is now up for sale. Check out #17 in the first post. Also, I updated the sold and shipped items. Make an offer on the rest. I love trades. I'm looking for an outside lower door patch panel, metalflake steering wheel, neat old SBC valve covers, neat 4 bbl. factory air cleaners, radio delete plate, chrome or stainless door sill trim, anything bright and shiny that catches my interest. All I can do is say no.

Thanks again for looking and thanks for this great forum.

Last edited by terd ferguson; 07-23-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:21 AM   #25
TwoFiftyShifter

Turd, My '64 came with a Radio Delete plate. Do you want me to take pictures of it for ya? I think its in decent shape.