The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-01-2002, 01:23 PM   #1
rus/68GMC

Post Adding pics to message

How do you do it???

------------------
68 GMC W/ PS, PB, AC. LWB GOING SHORT. GROUND UP RESTORATION
rus/68GMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2002, 02:48 PM   #2
Longhorn Man
its all about the +6 inches

If you have your photos on a web site or photo host, (other than yahoo, geo-sh!ties or angel fire)it is rather easy.
Go to the hosted imige on the web, then right click your mouse over th picture. (right click...the right button on your mouse)
When you do that, a drop down menu will appear. at the bottom, you will see properties. click on that.
another box will then pop up.
Look for address {URL}, then highlight the address and cut it out. (highlight it by clicking it and get it to get a shaded covering. To Cut it, hit the ctrl and the 'C' button at the same time...this will put it in the puter's temp storage.)
Come back to the board, and use the [img] and [/img] brackets. When you do this, you paste the URL inbetween the 2 brackets. (To paste, you hit ctrl and 'V' and it will retrieve the temp storage) Make sure there are no spaces inbetween the brackets.
The immage should apear in the post.
To get a better idea of what it should look like...click on the that is over my response, and see how that icon looks in my text.
Hope I didn't confuse you.

------------------
'69 G.M.C. 350/350. Trying to clean up the left over damage from the Dope-Smokin-Old-Man
I've been dubbed the Longhorn Freak/Fanatic/Expert, I just hope I can live up to it.
FINALLY got the HORNIAC...a '70 one ton Longhorn with a Pontiac 350/350 and lots of 'personality'. Check out The Longhorn Webite.
If you need a pic posted, E-mail me at longhornmail@yahoo.com
Andy, in Columbus Ohio

Longhorn Man is offline   Reply With Quote