The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-02-2022, 06:10 PM   #26
67C10Step

Re: The signs are on the wall , Nobody seems to see them ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by davischevy View Post
I wonder if a similar statement was released to the ancient Romans. We have followed in their footsteps so far.
This is more prophetic than most folks think. Of course, most folks don't know much about ancient Rome.

The globalists want everyone, everywhere to have the same sub-standard of living. Too many Americans seem to support that without the knowledge that our standard of living must go down. We have further to fall than others have to come up.

I was talking with a major paper mill that is a customer of mine yesterday. They are being told to prepare for power curtailments in the summer. Historically, that has never been an issue here. If we cannot support the demand we already have it makes no sense to push more onto an overtaxed generation and distribution grid. Unless, there is a plan and my guess there is but it is not for the benefit of you or I.
2020 Toyota CH-R
2020 Acura MDX
67C10Step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 10:02 PM   #27
krue
Designated A-hole!

Log trucks are rolling 7 days a week around here. That's even with a local plywood mill shutdown due to tornado damage to their drying line.

We're Still Debt Free Except for the House!!!
www.daveramsey.com

70 GMC SWB Stepside project "Green Booger" soon to be 6.0l/4l80e
93 S-10 "Poppaw's Truck"
krue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 07:28 AM   #28
richards72chevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67C10Step View Post
This is more prophetic than most folks think. Of course, most folks don't know much about ancient Rome.

The globalists want everyone, everywhere to have the same sub-standard of living. Too many Americans seem to support that without the knowledge that our standard of living must go down. We have further to fall than others have to come up.

I was talking with a major paper mill that is a customer of mine yesterday. They are being told to prepare for power curtailments in the summer. Historically, that has never been an issue here. If we cannot support the demand we already have it makes no sense to push more onto an overtaxed generation and distribution grid. Unless, there is a plan and my guess there is but it is not for the benefit of you or I.
You hit the nail right on the head.Most of these shortages are manufactured.We have all of these shortages for essential thing's that we need but there is no shortage of fentynal coming into this country! By keeping us divided,poor or drugged out they will gain power people need to wake up.
richards72chevy is offline   Reply With Quote