The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-07-2004, 07:00 PM   #1
GMCPaul

Our Location At Super Chevy

Well heres a map of where we are located at Super Chevy, the area I have marked in Black square with Red on either end is our location.

We have a 20'X20' tent & tables set up reserved only for board members and coolers filled with another 800 various free drinks to beat the heat with, Josh will be arriving tomorrow with 25 chairs and a list of events for members.
We will be having 67-72 Chevytruck.com Board Member Specials sheets available for pick up inside the tent with tons of parts at or near our cost so be sure to sign in and get your board member sale specials list along with 2000 business cards we had printed advertising this bulletion board for members to take home with them to pass out to other Chevy & GMC truck owners to inform them of the best board on the internet.
We look forward to seeing you all there!!!!!!
GMCPaul
GMCPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 02:10 AM   #2
fine69

I want to know how you always get those badass spots? Not sure what time i am leaving on Friday morning but ill get there by 12pm. hehe

Board member #6

Last edited by fine69; 07-08-2004 at 02:12 AM. Reason: i cant spell
fine69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 06:47 AM   #3
GMCPaul

Fine69 they let us pick our location the 1st year from available open spots, and we just keep requesting the same location at Super Chevy when we arrive each year, unlike Carlisle where they reserve our previous years location every year. Other shows we never know where we will be until arrival. So much nicer knowing beforehand!!
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Tim Christian of Christians Classics arrived yesterday also and began setting up and learned of Indiana's straight line wind gusts after the wind grabbed both his easy-up canopys that were weighted and flipped them he is set up on same main road approx. 200 yards south of our location, if you look at our map where I typed GMCPauls Location he is positioned just above the L in Location on the curve in the road.
GMCPaul
Old 07-08-2004, 06:55 AM   #4
truck69

I have never been to the Indy Super Chevy Show...Only to the Chevy show they had here in Michigan at the US 131 Speedway which had maybe 8 or 9 trucks like ours. Would this show be worth the trip down to Indy?

Truck69
truck69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 07:08 AM   #5
GMCPaul

truck69 you generally see around 20 or so 67-72's at least in the show portion, another dozen or 2 running on the drag strip, easilly over 50 used parts vendors selling 67-72 parts with about another dozen or so whole trucks for sale and about a 1/2 dozen new parts vendors that carry truck parts. There is only 1 show we attend we feel is better than the Super Chevy show and thats Carlisle All Truck Nationals in Carlisle,PA held in the beginning of August.
That is except for this year I consider Super Chevy better because it appears we will have over 50+ board members attending this boards 1st National Board Meet at the show.
I almost made the drive to Mi. last month for the Super Chevy show but scheduling conflicts shot that, most likely you can plan on seeing us next year at Martin, MI show.
GMCPaul
Old 07-08-2004, 07:50 AM   #6
truck69

Thank you GMCPaul. There were a few vendors at this years show but not many at all. Maybe 10 if that. I will look forward in meeting you. Do you have a catalog you send out? If so how can I go about getting one? Again..thanks for the info.

Truck69
truck69 is offline   Reply With Quote