The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-15-2017, 12:29 PM   #26
abig84

Re: Playstation or XBox?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_Eagle02 View Post
GTA V is really fun online with friends. But after all the dlc's and stuff everything cool is expensive and it's too much of a grind to get money. Once in awhile I'll jump in a game with friends and they all have their maxed out super cars and their CEO suites and I'm just cruising around in my average cars lol.
im a dirty cheater. theres a friend i play with where he is always looking up money glitches. there was one like a month ago where you can duplicate a $950,000 car in about 30 seconds.... so i made about 120 of them

i really havent played in the last week, home projects and the project truck have been making me actually go out side and do stuff
abig84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:16 PM   #27
Desert_Eagle02

Quote:
Originally Posted by abig84 View Post
im a dirty cheater. theres a friend i play with where he is always looking up money glitches. there was one like a month ago where you can duplicate a $950,000 car in about 30 seconds.... so i made about 120 of them

i really havent played in the last week, home projects and the project truck have been making me actually go out side and do stuff
Well maybe I should start looking up some glitches then lol.
Old 11-24-2017, 03:40 AM   #28
Patriot

Smile Re: Playstation or XBox?

We have had both. We now( my family-3 adult children and me) have 4 XBOXs. I like to play Gears of War 4. I tore the 454 out of my Camper Special today and then showered before playing Gears again. Its my wind down time. 4K T.V. and 4K XBOX makes it AWESOME FUN!!!! Going to get the XBOX One X tomorrow I think. I am retired from the Army so its Cars/Trucks and Gears.
Patriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 03:26 PM   #29
CG
BlahBlahBlah

I stopped playing video games when my kids beat me all the time. That was back in Nintendo and Super Nintendo days.

I purchased an Xbox when they first came out. All the hype, no kids at home anymore to beat me, thought it might be fun. I couldn't get in to it. Soon after I purchased it I was talking to a couple of my customers and one of them said she would love to get her son an Xbox but they were so expensive. I knew she was a single mom with two kids. Pretty new to this country and trying really hard to make a life for her family. I packed up my Xbox that night in all the original boxes and gave it to her the next day. Here, give this to your kiddos. Use it as a reward for doing well in school or something.

Not too long ago I did find my kids Super Nintendo and all of their old games. I might drag it out. They even had the "controversial" original Mortal Combat. Boy how things have changed haha!

Monroe Swap meet May 18-19.
Mike has the same spots for the NW guys he's had forever.
Lunch time BBQ at the spaces.
If you have stuff to sell bring it along.

If you have a question PM stllookn (Mike) here via the board.

https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=851291
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 01:35 PM   #30
Cannonfall

I favor the PS. Game play and animations seem smoother to me.
Cannonfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 08:49 PM   #31
ho70

I have a PS4. You used to be able to play online for free upto PS3, but now have to pay an annual fee as does xbox. I work with a lot of younger guys and xbox is what they all have
ho70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 01:27 PM   #32
rusty76

I have to say I’ve got an Xbox 1 for Father’s Day and was really like I’m not going to play that. But I play every now and then. I don’t play every day and usely not more than a hour or so. I get bored easy. I like Xbox a lot more than PlayStation. We had a ps3(I think) and I really didn’t like it. Seemed like every game took forever just to play. I really like the old days of putting the cartridge in and play. Don’t expect to play your games right away. You’ll have to wait for it to download and update. So go work on your truck and then come back to play.
My build thread
Crossmembers CC
rusty76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 08:54 PM   #33
LockDoc
The Older Generation

-
I have one of the original XBoxes because someone gave it to me a few years ago. I hooked it all up when I first got it to see if it worked, packed it back up and haven't had it out since. The last actual video game I played was "Pong" back in the '70's. I bought the first Atari game console that the Sears And Roebuck store in Davenport, IA sold. It cost $250. The kids played that thing to death......

LockDoc

Locksmith, Specializing In Antique Trucks, Automobiles, & Motorcycles

(My Dually Pickup Project Thread)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829820

-
LockDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 12:44 PM   #34
abig84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_Eagle02 View Post
Well maybe I should start looking up some glitches then lol.
just be careful with some of them, there was one saturday morning and i ended up screwing it up a few times and lost about 5-6 million dollars. but i eventually got in my rhythm and made about 15 million. lately they are risky and involve spending money to make money

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty76 View Post
I have to say I’ve got an Xbox 1 for Father’s Day and was really like I’m not going to play that. But I play every now and then. I don’t play every day and usely not more than a hour or so. I get bored easy. I like Xbox a lot more than PlayStation. We had a ps3(I think) and I really didn’t like it. Seemed like every game took forever just to play. I really like the old days of putting the cartridge in and play. Don’t expect to play your games right away. You’ll have to wait for it to download and update. So go work on your truck and then come back to play.
i almost find myself doing the same thing, i think the heck with the project trucks im gonna play some video games, 45 minutes later i get bored then go out to the garage
abig84 is offline   Reply With Quote