The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-15-2010, 11:24 PM   #26
67/72junkie
Account Suspended

Re: deal resolved

I never bounced anything.I made deposit in the bank on monday morning a few minutes after 9 the first business day after I bought the seats on ebay sat night.The bank made and error. I presented them the deposit slip and they corrected their error.I can post you a pic of the dated deposit slip for $330. You asked for a mo due to paypal taking money from your account not because you were being cool because of my fiasco.My bank account and paypal are fine.I left the money in the bank but also put a hold against paypal drawing anything out until the funds sent to you were reversed the day I put the mo in the mail as you requested. I waited 10 days after mailing the mo and sent you and email inquiring if you had received it.I received a reply stating you had and seats would be shipped in a day or 2.I requested you I requested you reverse paypal and when I checked paypal it was.You had payment ,I should receive seats in a week or 2 all was good. I waited a month after you said seats would be shipped in a day or 2.I filed inquiry with ebay for contact info.they said it would be in my email twice but it never did.Next thing I know you are not a registered ebay user and I'm worried.I never actually filed a claim or left you any negative feed back.Now I am worried .I have no contact #, you haven't been on the board, and no longer registered with ebay. I go to the board and asked if anyone had contact info but no luck.I checked email on the 22nd may and you have sent contact #.I go to the board the next day and post you contacted me and I'm happy.I called you on the 24th and you said you where out of town training and you had seats in your truck.You asked for my address and said you woult ship seats and send me contact info. On june 3rd 10 days after you said you would ship and send tracking # I responded to question on the board.I stated the facts.I didn't blast you .Twice you told me seats would be shipped and they were not. On june 7th same day you shipped the seats you came on the board and lyed saying the reason I sent mo was because of bounced payment on my part when it was at your request due to paypal taking money from your account. Now all this started because you had problems with paypal not me.If not for that you had prompt payment and would have shipped seats right out I assume.I do not after all this think you intended to rip me off.But you didn't follow thru with what you told me. End of story!
67/72junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:27 PM   #27
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Where I am at a loss is, he is saying the funds were there. His email says it was not, as do you. And he is saying you had a claim from elsewhere.

I know very well how paypal works we deal with them everyday. If an echeck is issued it takes time to clear. If that bounces, its just like a paper check bouncing.

I wish everything worked out for you guys easily. In the future, I would have to agree with you on the bounce check = relist.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:29 PM   #28
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

and Donald just cleared up the bounce thing. It was a bank error, according to him.

In other words the entire deal was a cluster

and again.. please use spacing. I lost you mid reply
Old 06-16-2010, 08:52 AM   #29
laplander

Everything time someone bounces something it's a "bank error" Once again Donald, here is what you pm'd me

"Well you don't have to worry about getting the money from paypal.I got a letter from the bank today saying they didn't make the payment and charged me and overdraft fee due to insuffient funds after I just put the money in the bank and have the deposit slip in my pocket.I am going to the bank as soon as they open up monday morning and raise hell.I will pick up a postal mo monday and get it in the mail. Thanks"

Overdraft for insufficient funds sure sounds an awful lot like a bounce to me. Call it whatever you like, your payment thru Paypal did not clear. You have your seats and I learned a lesson to never allow someone a second chance when their payment BOUNCES, so please go away. Your replies have been nonsensical and just plain rambling, my 8 year old could put together a more cohesive and succinct arguement than you have. Dealing with a wingnut like you, Donald, is like hitting yourself on the head with a hammer, it feels really good when you stop. Now go away
laplander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:07 AM   #30
67/72junkie
Account Suspended

Thats right I sent you and email stating the bank had sent me letter about overdraft but I had deposit slip to get it straight.

I knew it was not overdrafted because I had not used it in over a year.This was a separate account only to be used for ebay purchases thru paypal.This is the reason I had to wait until monday morning to put the funds in the account in the first place.

Paypal is not attached to my regular account for the same reason you had your paypal problem.no one is going back and snatching funds back later that might screw up my balance.I didn't bounce anything.I sent mo at your request because you had paypay problem.

I have your dated pm to forward to anyone to show this.You sent me email on 15th april saying you received mo and would ship seats next day or 2 You did not.You spoke with me on phone may 24 th and said you would ship seats next day and send tracking #,you did not.

You came on board june 7th same day you finally shipped the seats and said you were being cool and letting me send mo because of my bounced payment fiasco which was a untrue.You lyed to me twice about shipping the seats and you came on the board and lyed about the reason mo was sent to try and make me look bad and blame your delays on me.I'm not the one who filed claim with paypal and had money taken from your account.I'm not the one who on 2 occasions said seats would be shipped and did not do what I said .

I did exactly what I said i would and what you asked.

You already posted the facts of someone else making claim and screwing up your paypal in this thread and I posted your pm word for word requesting mo.

Only nonsense I see is you didn't do what you said and tried to make it my fault.you requested money order and made up the nonsense about being cool and letting me send one.

I went to the bank and they corrected their error the first business day after I received their letter.If you had not requested mo you had payment.I bought mo and mailed to you on april 5th.That makes it obvious to anyone here I had the cash to make payment and did.I could just as easily sent a second paypal the same day even if the bank had not already corrected the first.

Last edited by Liz; 06-16-2010 at 11:33 AM. Reason: added spacing so it is readable...
Old 06-16-2010, 11:48 AM   #31
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Ok soooo correct me if I am wrong.

1. (6772junkie) the paypal echeck did not go through
2. no matter what the reason the funds were not there to be sent. Bank/human or whatever error, they were not there.
3. (laplander) explained that he was military in training and would be away.
4. due to the lack of funds via paypal, there was a MO sent to cover the costs.
5. The slow ship was explained, due to training and being in the military.
6. There was an obvious lack of communication

So with that said.. I am over this whole deal with you guys. No offense to either intended. Its just a bicker fest at this point.

With that said I suggest in the future.

1. ensure funds are available, before sending them. Bank error or not, bank accounts are available online to view balances etc. If the funds are there, it will show. If they are not, they will not. The bank sees the same balance you do, with the online accounts.

2. Paypal is a biotch to deal with, with claims. We have false claims filed more often then most would realize. The process you go through is for the security of all involved and does cause delays and issues. I would put notes in the paypal account for resolution handling etc, so you do not incur the delays as bad. It does help (a little)

3. When selling parts knowing you will be in training. Have a backup shipping method. I fully understand if your wife could not ship. But perhaps, she could log on here for you and explain the delay via your PM box or such. It may have helped ease the worry.

4. When turning in a deal to the mods to help out with. Give all the facts up front. The story in this sale changed so many times as details emerged. Between that, and the lack of spacing in replies etc. I skimmed through it and pretty much said screw this. If you can not produce ALL the facts, in a user friendly way, then your on your own.

Also something to keep in mind for everyone. If you have had issues, or previous problems, even many years ago. When you have them again... yes we will help as much as possible, and yes we will look at it from a 3rd party standpoint.. but those things do stay in mind. I am not saying this towards any one person, just an observation. Its funny how folks forget things like that.

Have a great day, and as far as I am concerned this subject is closed fully.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:00 PM   #32
67/72junkie
Account Suspended

LIz, 1, I made deposit in the bank and it showed up online.This was the bank error.It showed in my account and I had deposit slip but bank had froze the account due to non activity with zero balance for over 6 months then they transfered the funds to my savings.When shown deposit slip they put everything back the way it was suppose to be.I contacted paypal after my bank sent me letter and I had things cleared up.They informed me my payment to him was deposited to his account and they would resubmit to my bank for payment.If my bank refused payment a second time they would be about about a 2 week delay and they would take the money back from his account.--------2, I only sent the mo at his request because he was having problems with paypal.He sent me pm after I had already sent paypal stating not to send payment via paypal as he was going round and round with paypal because they had taken money from his account 2 1/2 months after he shipped item. someone had made a claim against him and he had to show proof of shipment is what he told me. I sent him email about bank error that this would be convenient to him so the money could not get tied up in what ever he had going on and I would send mo he requested.__________ 3, It would not have bothered me if he had said it would take awhile.I only got worried when he told me seats would be shipped the next day or 2 and I had not received the seats or heard from him over a month later.-----------4,Communication is the key,he was not in military training where he could not communicate.He had classes in the day but he was free in the evening and at night.If he had no computer access I know he talked to his wife several times a week on the phone.All he had to do was have her reply to one of my emails and say he hasn't been able to ship seats and will contact you when he gets home.Email I received on the 15th april said he had mo and seats would be shipped in a day or 2. I heard nothing for 5 weeks and had no contact #.What would you think in this situation. --------------------------------------------------------- 5 spacing I keep spreading things out in paragraphs but every time I submit it all runs together.I am a computer dummy.How do I keep things spaced? I forwarded you copy of his pm stating not to send payment via paypal and send mo instead.

Last edited by 67/72junkie; 06-16-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:16 PM   #33
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67/72junkie View Post
LIz, 1, I made deposit in the bank and it showed up online.This was the bank error.It showed in my account and I had deposit slip but bank had froze the account due to non activity with zero balance for over 6 months then they transfered the funds to my savings.When shown deposit slip they put everything back the way it was suppose to be.I contacted paypal after my bank sent me letter and I had things cleared up.They informed me my payment to him was deposited to his account and they would resubmit to my bank for payment.If my bank refused payment a second time they would be about about a 2 week delay and they would take the money back from his account.--------2, I only sent the mo at his request because he was having problems with paypal.He sent me pm after I had already sent paypal stating not to send payment via paypal as he was going round and round with paypal because they had taken money from his account 2 1/2 months after he shipped item. someone had made a claim against him and he had to show proof of shipment is what he told me. I sent him email about bank error that this would be convenient to him so the money could not get tied up in what ever he had going on and I would send mo he requested.__________ 3, It would not have bothered me if he had said it would take awhile.I only got worried when he told me seats would be shipped the next day or 2 and I had not received the seats or heard from him over a month later.-----------4,Communication is the key,he was not in military training where he could not communicate.He had classes in the day but he was free in the evening and at night.If he had no computer access I know he talked to his wife several times a week on the phone.All he had to do was have her reply to one of my emails and say he hasn't been able to ship seats and will contact you when he gets home.Email I received on the 15th april said he had mo and seats would be shipped in a day or 2. I heard nothing for 5 weeks and had no contact #.What would you think in this situation. --------------------------------------------------------- 5 spacing I keep spreading things out in paragraphs but every time I submit it all runs together.I am a computer dummy.How do I keep things spaced? I forwarded you copy of his pm stating not to send payment via paypal and send mo instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post

So with that said.. I am over this whole deal with you guys. No offense to either intended. Its just a bicker fest at this point.

Have a great day, and as far as I am concerned this subject is closed fully.
This is becoming a pissing match..