The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-10-2017, 08:08 PM   #1
mikeburns

New, old man, member

Hi, I'm Mike Burns. I live in Indiana and have spent the last 30 years or so restoring, and / or working on old vehicles. Most of them fall outside of the subject of this forum. I recently added a 1969 Chevy C20 to the corral. It is in reasonably good condition for it's age. It's by far, the newest of my old vehicles which are mostly from the 40s and 50s. I love the Chevy trucks and am looking into digging into this one. It has a 250 inline six, and three speed on the column. This is my favorite combination in any older vehicles. I'm a member of several other forums and message boards. I have found them all to be very helpful, and look forward to learning now from you folks on this forum.
mikeburns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 04:03 PM   #2
LockDoc
The Older Generation

Re: New, old man, member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeburns View Post
Hi, I'm Mike Burns. I live in Indiana and have spent the last 30 years or so restoring, and / or working on old vehicles. Most of them fall outside of the subject of this forum. I recently added a 1969 Chevy C20 to the corral. It is in reasonably good condition for it's age. It's by far, the newest of my old vehicles which are mostly from the 40s and 50s. I love the Chevy trucks and am looking into digging into this one. It has a 250 inline six, and three speed on the column. This is my favorite combination in any older vehicles. I'm a member of several other forums and message boards. I have found them all to be very helpful, and look forward to learning now from you folks on this forum.

Welcome Mike,

There are quite a few of us older guys on here. I'm 74 and still actively building cars and trucks. I also started on the older cars and I still have a few of them....

LockDoc

Locksmith, Specializing In Antique Trucks, Automobiles, & Motorcycles

(My Dually Pickup Project Thread)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829820

-
LockDoc is offline   Reply With Quote