The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-15-2012, 08:36 AM   #1
specialtyretail
So,, what else you got???

Exclamation Gettin' concerned,, again.(laplander)

Ok. Posted a thread a few days ago about a deal i thought was about to go bad. Kept names and items out of the subject, was just wanting advice. Seller contacts me, I am understanding as i know things happen, asks me where to send refund to. I pull the post, don't want to cause anyone any problems over things happening, as I say, we have all been there. Now, it is several days, several unanswered pm's and even a Paypal request for money,, I got that sinking feeling that this aint going to end well. So here are the details, tell me what y'all think. Laplander, 750 edelbrock, paid for on 06-25-12. Responded to messages on 07-10-12. On 07-11-12 asked where we wanted refund sent to,, now no responses. And again,, I DO understand,, things do happen,, they do to all of us. In one pm, said his son was supposed to ship but didn't, he was out of town and internet was down. $225.00 will not change the way I live, but it will change the way I deal with others,, that is the thing I hate the most. Hey, Thanks for letting me blow hot air, carry on...
specialtyretail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:07 PM   #2
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Gettin' concerned,, again..

When I saw your other post last night, I looked a bit. It appears that the last time laplander was online was 7/11/12. Let me know if you would like me to try to contact the user for you also.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 01:24 PM   #3
specialtyretail

Hey Liz. I hate being dramatic,, but I would really appreciate that if you could. Again, I know things come up and kind of feel i am being a jerk here, But then again,,,, Anyways, if you could, we would really appreciate it. Thanks, Fred
Old 07-15-2012, 04:06 PM   #4
specialtyretail

Got my money. i ate the paypal fees to get it but that is better than what I had. Thanks, Fred...