The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board > Blazer and Suburban Stuff

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-07-2017, 07:43 PM   #126
CharlesUFarley

Re: 72 suburban sheetmetal

I would also take those rear tail light areas you showed in post #16. I'm particularly interested in the passenger side.
CharlesUFarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 07:59 PM   #127
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Charles,
I think that post section is already gone. I will check the other two burbs when I get home. I have been dealing with a server crash at work and have not had time to do much else. I do still have the tail light sections so let me check on the post and get back with you. I will hopefully be cutting parts out for another member tomorrow anyway.
Thanks Richard
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 10:06 PM   #128
CharlesUFarley

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard2717 View Post
Charles,
I think that post section is already gone. I will check the other two burbs when I get home. I have been dealing with a server crash at work and have not had time to do much else. I do still have the tail light sections so let me check on the post and get back with you. I will hopefully be cutting parts out for another member tomorrow anyway.
Thanks Richard
Ok, thanks. I'm not in a rush.
Old 06-13-2017, 10:03 PM   #129
CharlesUFarley

Hi Richard. Just checking in to see if you have had a chance to look for a windshield frame for me. I have the rear tail light housings covered now, but I do need the frame.

Specifically, I need a rust free frame from the passenger side upper corner, to the center of the upper windshield frame. and also down the passenger side A pillar about half way. If it's not too difficult to ship, I would love to have some of the roof included back to about halfway to the B pillar.
Old 06-14-2017, 06:33 AM   #130
richard2717

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesUFarley View Post
Hi Richard. Just checking in to see if you have had a chance to look for a windshield frame for me. I have the rear tail light housings covered now, but I do need the frame.

Specifically, I need a rust free frame from the passenger side upper corner, to the center of the upper windshield frame. and also down the passenger side A pillar about half way. If it's not too difficult to ship, I would love to have some of the roof included back to about halfway to the B pillar.
Charles
I did already sell that section off of this burb and both of the other burbs have heavy rust in this area. You might check with Adam (budnickguy) on the forum. He is in Riverside and usually has a few of these and would be a lot closer to you to help save on shipping.

Richard
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
Old 06-19-2017, 12:40 AM   #131
CharlesUFarley

Quote:
Charles
I did already sell that section off of this burb and both of the other burbs have heavy rust in this area. You might check with Adam (budnickguy) on the forum. He is in Riverside and usually has a few of these and would be a lot closer to you to help save on shipping.

Richard
I'll ask him. Thanks.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:14 AM   #132
Hart_Rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart_Rod View Post
Just the inner cover. Thanks
I still need this piece.
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 11:05 AM   #133
richard2717

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart_Rod View Post
I still need this piece.
Rob,
In dealing with my computer crash plus the summer rush I totally forgot you. I do have an inner cover that is in good shape. I would need to cut it out still but can get it out this weekend. I would need $75 shipped for it. Also, While I have the saw out, do you still need to see the cross section of the roof for you light wiring? If so show me in this pic where you need to see inside and I will whack it out while there

Attached Images

Old 10-15-2017, 10:59 AM   #134
Hart_Rod

Quote:
Rob,
In dealing with my computer crash plus the summer rush I totally forgot you. I do have an inner cover that is in good shape. I would need to cut it out still but can get it out this weekend. I would need $75 shipped for it. Also, While I have the saw out, do you still need to see the cross section of the roof for you light wiring? If so show me in this pic where you need to see inside and I will whack it out while there

Sorry I missed this. Is that the one I would be getting? I just want to make sure it just has surface rust. If so, I would do $75 if you will throw in a passenger side door striker and shims (they are different than the trucks). Thanks and let me know.

Rob
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote