The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
todddesignr

1963 Wiring Diagram

I'm a new member and a new owner of a 63 GMC 1500 long bed. It was owned by a farmer for years and the wiring had been "rigged" a hundred different ways. Fortunately, the truck arrived with the original owner's manual. As I read through it, I was amazed that they actually included information for performing maintenance, unlike today's vehicle manuals that treat owners like idiots and want them to bring their vehicle in to an authorized $$ service center. Anyway, there was a nice wiring diagram in the back of the manual, but it was small and not color-coded. I'm a graphic designer by trade, so I took the time to recreate the diagram in color and wanted to share it. This is a smaller version due to the file size constraints on the site, but I do have a much larger version available for poster-sized printing. Just send me an email address and I'll send it to you (I promise, no spam).

Todd
63 GMC 1500
Ogden, UT
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 1963 GMC_WIRING.pdf (233.0 KB, 2157 views)
todddesignr is offline   Reply With Quote