The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2021, 02:32 AM   #1
cornfed

Cheap crappy slammed 68 blown ls/tr6060

I have had a few people ask about this old thing so figured I would share. I bought it from the og private owner that drove it for the county and bought it from them. Unfortunately he moved to the coast in the 80s and the climate had its way with it. Yeah its rusty and crusty, past the point of worth fixing. But for some reason I though it had a cool look and it was cheap as hell. Great..
I'm a cheap bastard with my own projects so this one is definitely out of the norm for what you'll normally see. Good or bad? Whatever, read on and make a decision lol.
I wanted to run a wide wheel up front and out back. So a 70s jaguar gave up its frontend to put ol crusty back on the road. Out back its everything from a 90 something explorer. Yep, everything. Springs, axles, swaybar....all the goods.
Some kid gave up on his drift car so I scored a set of 20x9.5 and 20x11.5 wheels i figured would work and the price was right.
Attached Images

Last edited by cornfed; 12-28-2021 at 03:21 AM.
cornfed is offline   Reply With Quote