The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2010, 09:40 PM   #1
0_71chevy

71 C10 build

Me and my dad just got this truck to build, it has already had a pretty good bit of work done to it and the guy lost interest so we took over. It has a 350 bored .30 over flat top pistons, double hump heads and a performer rpm intake, small cam and a small stall, with a th350 We need a carb fuel tank(pump), plugs and wires and all the accessories to start it. Also needs the front fenders painted fender wells put in and painted grille etc. then some paint. Also needs some shocks, has drop spindles and springs along with disc brakes up front, new wiring harness has been installed. Has a tilt steering wheel factory air cab, and i've been told the seats are pretty rare that are in it. I'm sure i forgot some stuff but i'll post up some pics so you guys can see what we have to work with.

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!

updated pics- installed shocks and sparks plugs today also installed distributor since pics were added
Parts ordered- Distributor hold down, plug wires(be here tommorow) fuel tank is still up in the air and getting a price on a carb one holley 650 and a edelbrock.

some interior shots

And still a bunch of parts!!

home sweet home

put in distributor since pic was taken

Extra parts

while i'm here this is my other toy and constant project.

Last edited by 0_71chevy; 09-05-2010 at 09:46 PM. Reason: MORE PICS!
0_71chevy is offline   Reply With Quote