The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-30-2019, 12:19 PM   #26
67ChevyRedneck
Hittin E-Z Street on Mud Tires

Re: I have a Nephew playing for the Miami Dophins Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongocanfly View Post
I bet this makes you happy to Jesse
Yea. I do feel OSU got cheated by the refs a bit, HOWEVER, they STILL let Clemson march down the field with 3 minutes to go and score, then had almost 2 minutes themselves to pull off the win and threw a pick in the end zone.

LSU is going to be tough. No matter what happens, the Tigers are winning the Natty, the only question is whether it will be the Go Tigers! or the Geaux Tigers!

But the Patriots losing home field and having to win on the road for at least 2, maybe 3 games to get to the SB makes me happy (been a Bills fan since the late 80s). I wish Buffalo hadn't sat all their starters and beat the Jets and finished 11-5, but they had zero to gain, they were locked in #5, but 10-6 was a great season.

Thanks Miami for the two wins and for beating NE
1968 Pontiac Firebird: Project Fire Chicken!
2015 Silverado Double Cab 5.3L Z71
2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L 5spd
2020 Chevrolet Equinox Premium 2.0L Turbo
2011 Mustang V6 ~ Wife's ride
American Born, Country by the Grace of God
1967 CST Shop Truck Rebuild!
My 1967 C-10 Build Thread
My Vintage Air A/C Install
Project "On a Dime"
Trying my hand at Home Renovation!
1965 Mustang Modifications!
67ChevyRedneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 12:55 PM   #27
GOPAPA
"Tail Gate Best Seat In House"

I was so happy watching my nephew and the team beat the Patriots .. you guys have been great with your replies ,,thanks

My son is here from California and his team the 49ers won so he is happy ,,he has been a 49ers fan since a boy some 40 years ago Montana was QB... infact he chatted with joe at the grocery store a few years back when he lived in Thousand Oaks .. And he just won $120 and $50 in his fanicy foot ball game.. now Im bragging ,,,sorry,, .
Old 01-05-2020, 12:50 AM   #28
Gotenntitans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotenntitans View Post
Hey Hey my Titans are going to New England next week. I think the Patriot's dominance ends next weekend with a home loss to the flaming thumbtacks! I am excited about this year's playoff match ups. My Super Bowl prediction is Baltimore vs New Orleans. Saints win it all.
End of an era, they say. I don't feel one little bit bad for the Patriots, their fans, Bill Belichick, or Tom Brady. Yes, they have had a very impressive run and will go down in history.......but tonight their a$$es went down in defeat!

Patriots are 4-5 in their last nine games. Titans are moving on to Baltimore next Saturday.

GoTennTitans
2003 Chevy Silverado
Gotenntitans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 04:09 AM   #29
mongocanfly
Post Whore

Derrick Henry just about won that game by hisself...

RIP Dad
RIP Jesse

1981 C30 LQ9 NV4500..http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=753598
Mongos AD- LS3 TR6060...http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...34#post8522334
Columbus..the 1957 IH 4x4...http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...63#post8082563
2023 Chevy Z71..daily driver
mongocanfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 03:06 PM   #30
68Gold/white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotenntitans View Post
End of an era, they say. I don't feel one little bit bad for the Patriots, their fans, Bill Belichick, or Tom Brady. Yes, they have had a very impressive run and will go down in history.......but tonight their a$$es went down in defeat!

Patriots are 4-5 in their last nine games. Titans are moving on to Baltimore next Saturday.

GoTennTitans
My brother has worked for the Titans since 1986 (obviously they were the Oilers, then...). He is an athletic trainer. I can't keep up with what he does during games, sometimes he comes out on the field after a play gets knock around, sometimes during a time out...He's tall slender, hair is real short, and sometimes a black/gray beard (hair same color)...He's hoping to retire after nex year, he's 63
68Gold/white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 07:53 PM   #31
GOPAPA
"Tail Gate Best Seat In House"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Gold/white View Post
My brother has worked for the Titans since 1986 (obviously they were the Oilers, then...). He is an athletic trainer. I can't keep up with what he does during games, sometimes he comes out on the field after a play gets knock around, sometimes during a time out...He's tall slender, hair is real short, and sometimes a black/gray beard (hair same color)...He's hoping to retire after nex year, he's 63
I watched the game and looked for your brother,, dont remember him being needed to go out on the field ,,tough guy Titans just go to the bench I guess

Congrats to you ,,man them guys are a team to beat ,, thats for sure.. My son lives just south of Santa Clara In Los Olivos Ca.and he has been to a few 49ers Games ,,and also been a 49er fan since he was old enough to watch them play ,, He even got to shake Joe Montanas hand at the local grocery store...so I will have to help him route for the 49ers,,

Gonna watch Clemson play LSU tonite.. I will be taking Clemson because a friend of mine is from South Carolina ..
Old 01-13-2020, 08:45 PM   #32
Gotenntitans

The Titans are doing well and still seem to be flying above everyone's radar. I saw today where the Chiefs are picked 75% to win. Titans at 25%. Oh well, I like it that way.

The Titans have now made it to the final four of NFL football by beating two very good teams. Next year, the Chiefs, 49ers, and Packers will all get multiple prime time night games. I'll bet the Titans only get the one that every team is guaranteed. I can already tell you that the cheating New England Patriots and overpaid Dallas Cowboys will each get four or five prime time games! We'll see how the rest of the season goes......gonna be a fresh face out of the AFC anyway.

The Titans CAN win at Kansas City, but I really don't think they will. I hope the Super Bowl is Tennessee vs Green Bay, but I would bet money it's gonna be the Chiefs vs 49ers.
2003 Chevy Silverado
Gotenntitans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 05:04 PM   #33
68Gold/white

The Titans have already beat the Chiefs this year....see how it goes this game...
68Gold/white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 05:33 PM   #34
Killer Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Gold/white View Post
The Titans have already beat the Chiefs this year....see how it goes this game...
so had the texans and both possible nfc contenders 49ers and packers preseason..

but as the saying goes, lightning doesn't strike the same place twice

just think of the state farm commercials if the bowl is chiefs v packers