The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-27-2018, 12:21 PM   #26
Cali72K20

Re: F/S OE 72 Big Block Parts, Brackets, Stove Pipe, Air Cleaner, Towers and/or Reque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Bowties View Post
Per your reply in that other thread, you are next up on this BBC remote fill P/S setup at $275., can have the setup pulled and shipped within 24 hours of payment, will need a zip code to figure your shipping options out. Thanks, Mel
I sent you a PM.
Cali72K20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 05:00 PM   #27
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Re: F/S OE 72 Big Block Parts, Brackets, Stove Pipe, Air Cleaner, Towers and/or Reque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali72K20 View Post
I will take the whole set up if he passes on it, thank you!
We can get the 72 BBC P/S setup with both mounting brackets, pump pulley, and remote fill reservoir w/hose to you in CA. 93436 for $23.61 shipped via FedEx ground, total transit time will be 2 days. The provided address is a commercial/business listing correct? A non-residential/commercial address was used for the above quote and it does affect the shipping charge when using FedEx. Will return our info now for sending payment via paypal. Thanks, Mel
Classic Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 06:18 PM   #28
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utahboy View Post
I will take the following. Please send PM with payment info. Thanks

$125. / Air cleaner and spacer setup, riser has both OE tower clamps yet and correct arrestor to valve cover tube.
$225. / Exhaust manifold heat shield and stove pipe setup.
We can get the above requested BBC parts to you in MI. 48451 for $39.55 shipped via FedEx home delivery/Res. (23" x 20" x 7" @ 12 Lbs.), total transit time will be 4 business days. Will fwd the info now for sending payment via paypal. Thanks, Mel
Old 03-28-2018, 07:58 PM   #29
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcnya2 View Post
Money sent for alternator brackets. Please include the NOS SWB fleetside bedsides when shipping......haha.....

Thanks again, Greg
Greg, the 72 BBC alternator 3 pc. bracket setup is under way, your package went out USPS priority on Wed. 03/28 and the projected delivery date listed on the postal receipt is Fri. 03/30. Thanks again, Mel
Old 03-28-2018, 08:19 PM   #30
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali72K20 View Post
I will take the whole set up
The BBC power steering setup shipped out via FedEx on Wed. 03/28, as of this evening the FedEx website is projecting that you should see the box on Fri. 03/30 by the end of the day. We had to swap out the lower pump cradle bracket because the one that was originally pictured (installed on truck yet) was cracked and was being held together while everything was tight, once I loosened the bolts up to remove the setup the broken ear fell off, see red arrow. I sent the top pictured OE BBC p/s lower cradle bracket in its place. Thanks again, Mel
Attached Images

Old 03-28-2018, 11:12 PM   #31
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utahboy View Post
I will take the following. Please send PM with payment info. Thanks

$125. / Air cleaner and spacer setup, riser has both OE tower clamps yet and correct arrestor to valve cover tube.
$225. / Exhaust manifold heat shield and stove pipe setup.
Your box has been shipped out via FedEx on Wed. 03/28, as of this evening the FedEx website is projecting that you should see the box next Tue. 04/03 by the end of the day. Thanks again, Mel
Old 03-29-2018, 01:28 AM   #32
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njeiv View Post
Hi mel, Thanks for getting that all together I’ll take everything for the set up.
Nic, here is that last requested piece to your big block parts lot, OE big block fan shrouds in this condition are getting a bit tougher to find these days. $150 on the shroud and add $20. more for combined shipment with the already paid for big block air cleaner & riser setup packed inside larger box w/shroud. Let us know if its a go and we can have all of it packed up and headed your way tomorrow. Mel
Attached Images

Old 03-29-2018, 07:57 AM   #33
Eagle9502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle9502 View Post
Mel, do you have any factory hardware available for A/C brackets, power steering, alternator?

It's for a '68 396 with the P/S reservoir extension you have pictured.
Mel, any luck on hardware for BBC engine accessories?
Eagle9502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 04:53 PM   #34
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle9502 View Post
Mel, any luck on hardware for BBC engine accessories?
It's a no go on the big block bracket mounting hardware alone, could possibly be an option if you were purchasing the complete bracket setups and as they were being pulled off of the donor truck all specific hardware could be bagged, tagged and offered. Mel
Old 03-29-2018, 09:19 PM   #35
Njeiv
“On The Hunt”

I’ll take the fan shroud
Njeiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 11:35 PM   #36
Blazer690

If you have a '72 BB alt rod only I need one. Thanks Tom
Blazer690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 10:33 PM   #37
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer690 View Post
If you have a '72 BB alt rod only I need one. Thanks Tom
Sorry Tom, we can't cut loose of any of the 72 big block alternator rods by themselves, we've only been offering them as part of the full 3 pc. bracket setup. It seems that the rear brace/rod is the one that everyone is always looking for and also the same reason that we are sitting on all of these one year BBC orphans needing the requested brace. Mel
Attached Images

Old 04-02-2018, 11:52 AM   #38
72BBChuck

Thanks for all the great illustrations Mel, they really help clarify a lot of things. Chuck Higgins
72BBChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 12:02 PM   #39
Rods

Hi Mel would you have any of the rear bracket/rod for the A/C set up.
I’ve circled the needed piece from your thread.
Attached Images

Rods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 12:03 PM   #40
bmfm64

Did the 72 BB AC brackets sell? Also do you have a 72 passenger side exhaust manifold as well? I can pick up next weekend at the swapmeet if you'll be attending to save on shipping as well.
bmfm64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 03:42 AM   #41
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72BBChuck View Post
Thanks for all the great illustrations Mel, they really help clarify a lot of things. Chuck Higgins
Hi Chuck, yes am always glad to help out with the info and pics. On another note, do you remember having that full set of C/10 wheel covers on hold down here? Mel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rods View Post
Hi Mel would you have any of the rear bracket/rod for the A/C set up.
I’ve circled the needed piece from your thread.
Currently, we only have that rear compressor rod/brace available in matched up BBC SWP A/C bracket setups. At times we do have it available/extra when a buyer decides to purchase the BBC A/C brackets as a 7 pc. setup w/o the two rear braces.
Old 04-03-2018, 04:08 AM   #42
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmfm64 View Post
Did the 72 BB AC brackets sell? Also do you have a 72 passenger side exhaust manifold as well? I can pick up next weekend at the swapmeet if you'll be attending to save on shipping as well.
Yes, the 72 big block A/C bracket setup pictured in the first post of this thread is available yet, it was a separate set of BBC A/C brackets that were sold the other day in this thread. On the needed passenger side big block exhaust manifold, we currently have these two RH's pulled and stored on the shelf, will take $60. for the one needing some stud work done and $85. for the bolt on ready one. And yes, a next weekend swapmeet pickup can be arranged. Thanks, Mel
Attached Images

Old 04-03-2018, 10:42 AM   #43
bmfm64

Quote:
Yes, the 72 big block A/C bracket setup pictured in the first post of this thread is available yet, it was a separate set of BBC A/C brackets that were sold the other day in this thread. On the needed passenger side big block exhaust manifold, we currently have these two RH's pulled and stored on the shelf, will take $60. for the one needing some stud work done and $85. for the bolt on ready one. And yes, a next weekend swapmeet pickup can be arranged. Thanks, Mel
I'll take the bolt on ready manifold for sure. I still have a few of the brackets on my truck for the AC, I'll get some pics of what I have and work with you on what I need to complete the setup. I'll be down to PDX Thursday afternoon and can meet up anytime thursday evening, friday or satuurday. Maybe PM me the best way to contact you and we can work it out from there. Thanks!

Buddy
Old 04-03-2018, 11:26 AM   #44
HARDCORECASH

Are the BBC 72 Towers, clam shells and clam shell to motor mount bolts still available? If so I will take them.....
HARDCORECASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 12:26 PM   #45
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARDCORECASH View Post
Are the BBC 72 Towers, clam shells and clam shell to motor mount bolts still available? If so I will take them.....
Yes, as of this morning they are available yet, we also have the 1968-71 style big block towers pulled and ready for shipment. If fine with USPS priority shipment the cost is $20.00, if you prefer Fedex shipment we would need your Zip code and confirmation of residential or business address. Thanks, Mel
Old 04-03-2018, 12:50 PM   #46
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmfm64 View Post
I'll take the bolt on ready manifold for sure. I still have a few of the brackets on my truck for the AC, I'll get some pics of what I have and work with you on what I need to complete the setup. I'll be down to PDX Thursday afternoon and can meet up anytime thursday evening, friday or satuurday. Maybe PM me the best way to contact you and we can work it out from there. Thanks!

Buddy
Okay, we are currently loading trailers for this weekends swapmeet and it's getting down to crunch time on request and parts availability, we are setting up Wednesday and Thursday. We have had quite an increase in call for brackets and pulleys over the last week, with confirmed customers coming in from Canada, ID., WA., CA., NV., CO. and AZ. If not calling out for the complete big block A/C set pictured in post #1, we would need to know what is needed as soon as possible. Thanks, Mel
Old 04-03-2018, 01:31 PM   #47
HARDCORECASH

Quote:
Yes, as of this morning they are available yet, we also have the 1968-71 style big block towers pulled and ready for shipment. If fine with USPS priority shipment the cost is $20.00, if you prefer Fedex shipment we would need your Zip code and confirmation of residential or business address. Thanks, Mel
Ok I need the 72 BBC mounts and hardware. Please PM me your payment details....
HARDCORECASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 01:44 PM   #48
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
The payment options are listed in the first post of this F/S thread, let us know how you would like to send payment and we will get that specific info returned to you. Also did you catch the two shipment options mentioned in our last above reply? Mel
Old 04-03-2018, 09:42 PM   #49
bmfm64

Per our phone conversation, I’ll take the 72 ac brackets as a 6 piece unit and the exhaust manifold with all the studs. Thanks again, see you this weekend.
Old 04-05-2018, 04:43 PM   #50
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
The 72 BBC mounts & clams are under way, your package went out USPS priority on Thu. 04/05 and the projected delivery date listed on the postal receipt is Mon. 04/09. Thanks, Mel