The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Engine & Drivetrain > LSx Swaps

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2016, 11:10 PM   #1
67chevysupercharged

Speed Engineering LS Swap Headers Findings

I've been looking through the site to see if anyone had really used these headers in a swap, and I only came across a few threads where folks asked about them, but never seemed to actually try them out. I was looking for a set of budget headers for my little brothers C10 and decided to go ahead and take the plunge and order them. Although we are still mocking things up, on the initial test fit these headers seem to fit very well. There is lots of clearance from the frame on both sides, and they only slightly hang below the frame giving great ground clearance.

The quality of these headers is a lot better than I expected for being less than $300 shipped, they have thick flanges, are 304 stainless steel, and 02 sensor bungs are already welded in. These are the Speed Engineering 1 3/4 in. longtube swap headers. I apologize in advance if pictures are crooked. If anyone needs any specific pictures, or has any questions let me know. Hopefully this will help a few folks out.

-Zak
Attached Images

67 SWB 6.0 LSX swap, 4/6 ECE Drop (Work in Progress)

2002 Victory Red ECSB Silverado 5.3 (DD)
67chevysupercharged is offline   Reply With Quote