The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Forums > Our Stuff... In Scale

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2007, 11:00 PM   #11
hgs_notes
GEARHEAD

Re: Die-cast 67-72

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70' GMC View Post
do you know where to get the dazed and confused car at? did they ever make a GMC truck or a chevy with clearance lights vice a versa? I got the loc rider truck and then I kept checking the local walmart that I found it at then they were marked down real cheaplike 1.96 or 2.96 now I cant find it

please give me a few answers
thanks
You can still find dazed and confused cars at walmart. I have some extras and I have seen them listed here by a few people and there are a lot on ebay. Prices are pretty good too because there are so many available.

I have a Welly pull back chevy truck with clearance lights. It's bigger than a 1/64 scale, if I was to guess, it's about a 1/48 scale. They came in 2 tone in a variety of colors. Got mine on ebay.

Ertl made a truck, 1/64 scale for promotional use with a GMC style grill, but it says chevrolet on the tailgate The easiest way to find it on ebay is looking for a Bell System truck, or Pioneers, which was the way it was packaged. I think it was used for a couple other versions, but can't say for certain because I haven't had any others in hand to compare and the pictures I had didn't have the detail needed.

I have a few of the Loc Riderz extra. PM me if you want some.

Hope this covers your questions.
hgs_notes is offline   Reply With Quote