The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-03-2016, 01:34 PM   #1
KenAdams

Thumbs up Kenfuzed thumbs up

Bought a radio from Ken, exactly what I needed and expected. Was nice enough to hold on to it while I wasn't home. Thanks looks great! Hopefully one day I'll hear the Redskins playing through a single speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenfuzed View Post
SOLD
Pulled this radio out of my 66 C10. What little I know (or have read) is this is the correct radio for a truck since it has the stand-off portion behind the channel knob which the car models did not.

The radio lights up but that was the extent of testing since I didn't have an antenna or speaker. I don't have a way of guaranteeing that it works other than the dial indicator and internal lights coming on, and the channel dial moves smoothly so that works. Selling as-is. It is very dusty (will throw that in for free) so the buyer may want to pull it apart and clean all of the contacts, but I'm not a radio guy so I'll leave that up to you.

Will make a good resto or you can use it as a dummy radio so thieves will pass on busting in your vent window when they see it is just an AM radio

It has the black/chrome knobs (not pictured).

$50 plus the ride, PM me if interested.
KenAdams is offline   Reply With Quote