The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > WIW

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-29-2008, 01:32 AM   #1
TH53

WIW 71 C-10 Longbed parts truck?

Alright heres the deal i have a 1971 1/2 ton C-10 running with a 350/350 power steering, and front disc brakes, it also has the trailing arm rear end set up. Now i am planing on selling the truck either whole or in parts, the truck has issues with the body, but the front fenders are decent as is the hood and front bumper. some interior parts are decent as well. The reason i am thinking of parting out the truck is for the rear end for my 1953 chevy 1/2 ton and just for another motor to rebuild. I have had this truck since i was 17 so i know pretty much every thing that is wrong with it. I am looking for parts for my 53, in particular a 4-bar style rear end setup/kit and that is what i need the money for and i really dont feel like storing the truck anymore. So if you guy would let me know what you think about cash from parting out vs. what you think the truck is worth it would be greatly appreciated. Ty.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:07 AM   #2
thelonerife

Re: WIW 71 C-10 Longbed parts truck?

I had one similar to what your describing and it went for 1250 on evilbay. Parting it out may not be worth it unless it has options. Shortbed maybe different.
thelonerife is offline   Reply With Quote