The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2014, 08:34 PM   #1
Andy4639
Old member

Wink Cluster

I have a completely detailed cluster that member TBONE1964 did for me. This cluster has been in my 71 and is perfect for a 67-72 chevy truck. The gauges are all GM no aftermarket stuff. These are the ones they sold new in these year trucks and this cluster is very rare in all my years on this site I have never seen another one for sale that was all orignal. TBONE1964 can tell you all the gauges have the orignal GM markings. I peiced this cluster together from several trucks my self. The only 2 peices that are aftermarket are the lens and bezal.

You are getting everything you need for the hookup. Tach factory wiring. The buzzer wiring is out of a chevy caprice. I used a seat buzzer for it. If you look around for the speed warning buzzer you will understand why.
The clock just needs 12 volts and a ground to operate it.

Guys this is the Holy grail for a perfect orignal truck that just needs that extra touch in the cab. This will set you a part from the rest of the guy's!
Everything works and it has all new bulbs in the dash.
I was asking $850.00 for it on the parts board but haven't had one person ask about it.
So I figured more people will see it here and maybe I can help someone out with a nice orignal cluster. That being said I'm not going to give it away but I will consider any amount over $600.00 that's what LMC gets for a tach dash.
By the way you want find the speed warning stuff in any cataloges they don't make these!
Now I know a bunch of you hard core guy's will say the speed warning knob is in the wrong location and your right it is. But that's a minor issue that a new $35.00 bezal will fix. Back 20 years are more ago when I put this cluster together their wasn't near the info on these as now and I put it where I wanted it for my satisfaction. I was informed as soon as I posted about it that it was wrong!
So who would like a nice cluster? I don't want it sitting in my garage and collecting dust any longer but if no one wants it I guess it will.

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Old 01-26-2014, 08:50 PM   #2
leddzepp

Re: Cluster

This is not the parts board. Your previous thread was removed earlier for the same reason. Please do not post it here again. Thank you.

1968 C/10 50th Anniversary LWB. Unrestored, stock, daily driver/work truck.

RIP ElJay
RIP 67ChevyRedneck
RIP Grumpy Old Man
Closed Thread