The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > The 1973 - 1991 Blazers, Jimmys, and Suburbans Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-16-2004, 12:21 AM   #1
botboy
Account Suspended

blazer emblems FS

Hey guys, while the blazer is in the shop getting some panels straightened I decided to shave a few emblems off. Eventually maybe even the door handles, but I think that will wait until I have doors worth doing that to (PO of truck was kind enough to turn it around a pair of trees...I should expect things like this from a $300 truck...). Emblems came off of an '83 K5.

Anyways, here are the emblems I have FS. Pics available friday when I'm home and have a digicam.

2x silverado "star" emblems, located on the bedsides ahead of the taillights at roughly the same level. Black is a little faded in the "silverado" lettering but wouldn't be hard to fix with a pinstriping brush and a little paint. One has both pins in good shape, one has a good pin and a JB-welded pin. Both will need new body gaskets. $20 shipped/pr sound good?

2x
"K5
Blazer
*"
Emblems off of front fenders. Good shape, still pretty shiney. $20/pr shipped
botboy is offline   Reply With Quote