The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-08-2003, 09:21 AM   #1
GloryHound
Working on a Nova.

Parting out 84 Chevy one ton

I'm parting out an 84 chevy one ton here is a list of some parts and what I will sell them for anyone interested Should come out and help me remove the parts and have a truck to haul them away. I will not ship them!

Front fenders - $50
Hood - $100
Cab w/title - $200
Bed w/tailgate - $200
Grille - $50

Every thing must go! If you are looking for something ask at this time the truck is complete with a bad engine.

Thanks
GloryHound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 09:40 AM   #2
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

how are the inner front fenders, and pics of the cab please!

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 09:54 AM   #3
GloryHound
Working on a Nova.

The inner Fenders look OK with a little surface rust but no holes or rust through that I can see with the truck still together! The cab is in good shape but it looks like the rear cab corners where fixed once and need to be redone for show quality. The floor seems solid and there is one spot of rust right above the front windshield on the cab.
Old 05-08-2003, 05:10 PM   #4
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

ok i cant do anything this weekend my mother expects me to take her out for mothers day ( imagine the nerve of her!!!!) and sat ive already got plans. Im interested inc oming out the following weekend if its ok. Im in NJ so id need directions from either I80 or I78 how much for the inner fenders? also i dont need the VIN from the cab or the title im restoring a 1976 and that has its own vin tag that rivets in the door frame left side

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
Old 05-09-2003, 08:44 AM   #5
GloryHound
Working on a Nova.

The inner fenders I'll let them go for $15 each. At this time next weekend looks good but my job requires a lot of last minute travel so the best way is to either call me before you leave to make sure I'll be home. (724) 787-3258 Cell. The best way is right off the PA turn pike 76. Monroeville exit and then I'll have to meet you somewhere and you can follow me back. I'm back on a back road and Map quest does not pin point my home well but it does get you close.

The Address is:
1470 Old Leechburg road
Pittsburgh, PA 15239

Is there anything else you need from the truck? At this point it is complete, but no telling how long that will be!

Thanks
David
Old 05-09-2003, 11:25 AM   #6
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

im thinking ill post during the week if i think of something else or illPM ya

I hate cancer!!
Old 05-09-2003, 01:15 PM   #7
GloryHound
Working on a Nova.

I just took a close look at the inner fender wells and if you want them I'll let them go with the cab. Back above where the mud flaps normally mount they are pretty well rusted out! I'm not going to sell junk to some one and thought you should know before you come all this way.
Old 05-16-2003, 09:16 PM   #8
ponjohn

what color interior?

N/t
ponjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 09:37 AM   #9
CHEVY_FOREVER
USA love it OR leave it!

What kind of shape are the doors, and bed in?
I am interested in both doors and bed if they are in good condition. I can pick up I am just north of Pittsburgh. Actually I may be interested in the whole truck.... interested in selloig the whole thing? If you have some pics please send them to me.
bmorley@cronimet.com

Thanks.
CHEVY_FOREVER is offline   Reply With Quote