The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2018, 07:14 AM   #17
Smooth1SITF

Thumbs up Re: National Chevy/GMC Truck Association

I have been working on a research project to find as much information as I can about the old organization and association. I'm part of one of their old Chapters called Pickups-n-Panels of North Texas (use to be called Pickups 'n Panels of Dallas). I have been collecting their magazines to do some research on them and then place their history on our clubs website for everyone to share and remember by.

Our Truck Club website is at www.pickupsnpanels.org and I have placed a section in the Links under "About Us" called "NCGTA" where I am working on the backstory, list of former chapters, and a former list of members.

If anyone wants to check it out, and if anyone has any information to add, or any magazines they wish to provide that can help us complete the library collection, that would be great. Let me know, I would love to hear from anyone that was a former member.
Engine: Currently - 350 / Proj Finish - 454 - Transmission: Currently - Muncie on the floor / Estimated to Finish - TBD - Bed: Currently Short Bed Fleetside w/Steel Floor / Finish - Short Bed Fleetside w/Red Oak Wood Floor & Matching Interchangeable Short Bed Stepside w/Red Oak Wood Floor
Smooth1SITF is offline   Reply With Quote