The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-16-2019, 08:53 AM   #1
TKCR

83-84 Chevy Grille w/ Buckets ALL NOS PARTS

Brand New grille. GM Authorized Restoration Part Made from new tooling to be an exact match to the OEM grille. Very sturdy. Accepts all OEM parts with ease.

NOS PARTS ARE AS LISTED:
Left Side headlight Bezel 14043887
Right Sure Headlight Bezel 1403888
2 Headlight Bezel Moldings 14043931
L/S Grille Molding 14043901
R/S Grille Molding 14043902
Grille Bowtie 14043882

ALL the moldings are NOS (New Old Stock) They are dent free, although the grille moldings do have very minor surface scratches from being shuffled around in the boxes, it is very hard to see in the pics. Remember these parts are 35 yrs old. They have never been installed until I build this grille. I have some of the original GM packaging and I will send them with the grille. I did not have any for the L/S Bezel or the Bowtie. Although the Bowtie has been preciously stored away and is in perfect condition!!!

I did not install parking lamps on this grille. I have never been able to acquire NOS Lamps, and I didn't want to install aftermarket on this particular grille. I would installed OEM parking lamps (cleaned & polished), but i haven't been able to find a set without cracks in the lens. So I will leave the lamp decision up to the buyer of the grille. It has taken a long time to acquire all these NOS to build this grille, so I don't believe I will have another one, after this one is sold.

OEM Style grille for 1983-1984 Chevy Truck. The moldings have the white paint tape. The paint tape is used so you can have them painted to your trucks color. The tape can also be removed and the moldings will be all stainless steel, which will go with any truck color. If you want to remove the tape, just remove the moldings from the grille and the tape peels off easily. If your having your moldings painted, remove the moldings from the grille. Just remove the speed nuts on the back, and the moldings come right off.

$950 plus shipping
Grille will be shipped via Fedex with INSURANCE. Headlight Bezels will be shipped in a separate box.

Grille is being sold locally and on Ebay, so this ad can & will be ended if it sells locally.
Attached Images

TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 08:58 AM   #2
TKCR

Re: 83-84 Chevy Grille w/ Buckets ALL NOS PARTS

More pics
Attached Images

TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 06:31 PM   #3
TKCR

Re: 83-84 Chevy Grille w/ Buckets ALL NOS PARTS

Ttt