The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Forums > Alternate Tinkerings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2019, 10:35 PM   #1
Nodnarb76

New daily driver: 14 Chevy SS

Last week I got rid of my 14 Mini Cooper Countryman and got a 14 Chevy SS.
I have had my eye on them for about a year now.
When I was driving a Challenger for work to another dealership I really liked it. Big power, and enough room for my kids. I’m not a big Mopar fan, as I am just not familiar enough with them. I am familiar with GM LS motors. I thought it would be great if I could get a big 4 door sedan with an LS motor and RWD. Then I remembered seeing one of Doug DeMuro’s videos on youtube about the Chevy SS. After doing some research I decided that would be my next daily driver. I had planned on looking for one sometime next year. However, last week at work (I work for a car dealer) I noticed someone taking pics of what at first I thought was a Malibu. Then on closer look realized it was an SS! I checked it out and decided it had to be mine. I am in pretty good with the owner of our dealership group and told him I was interested in the car. Without giving away too many details, he knocked almost $8000 off the price of the car for me and offered me any extended warranties for a dollar over cost! I couldn’t say no to a deal like that and now I’m the happy owner of a 14 Chevy SS.
Attached Images

1987 R20 Suburban LQ4/4L80e swap: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=693824
Nodnarb76 is offline   Reply With Quote