The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 99-06 GMT800 Chevy and GMC Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-19-2008, 01:11 PM   #1
C10 Club Tennessee

2008 Chevy/GMC Truckin Nats in Maggie Valley, NC

Big show in Maggie Valley, NC that alot of us go to every year. The show is May 2, 3, and 4th. Tim Christian, a board vendor will be there with his trailer of GOODIES. Liz told me to post hotel information that I gathered so here it is.

Okay guys, sorry but my impatience got the best of me and I reserved 15 rooms on my card at the Best Western.

He had 2 King Non-Smoking left but had plenty of 2 Queen Bed rooms left. So I reserved the 2 King rooms and 13 of the 2 Queen Bed rooms. He asked me if I wanted one of the King rooms and I told him no, figured somebody else may want those. We may be bringing the Halenator, not sure yet. They are first come first serve.

I kind of did a half hearted guess of who might be staying there and came up with this list.

Me
Luv
Woodridge
Pickles
Ron 586
Liz and Josh
Space Cowboy
bad6772
PanelDeland
and a couple guys from the TN Board(not sure yet)

That's 11, so I figure we can easily find 4 more and he told me to call him back if I get more.

You guys can call and reserve the room yourself on your card or pay for whenever you want but it has to be by April 18th. He said that is the cutoff. I don't care if you wait till the last minute to reserve just as long as you let me know so I can call and cancel the rooms before the deadline.

The total of the room is $59.49 a night with tax it's $131.78 for both nights. If some of you are only staying one night just let me know and I'll call back and cancel one of the nights.

Here is the information, I know Liz posted it earlier

Jeremy---828-926-3962

If you call and reserve a room in your name let me know so I know how many we have left. Also it will let me know whether or not I need to call book more rooms.

www.gmtruckshow.com

Project "Andes"-Halen's First Truck

Project: Patina Burb

for he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer. Romans 13:4
5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 01:15 PM   #2
C10 Club Tennessee

Re: 2008 Chevy/GMC Truckin Nats in Maggie Valley, NC

One more thing, when you call to reserve your room. Tell Jeremy that it's under 67-72 Chevy Trucks.com

www.gmtruckshow.com

Project "Andes"-Halen's First Truck

Project: Patina Burb

for he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer. Romans 13:4
5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:04 AM   #3
tvblazer78
Low & Fast!

Ok guys here is the info for the show..

http://www.rockytopgrafix.com/defaul...=chevyshow.php

Thanks,
Trav
tvblazer78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 04:53 PM   #4
tvblazer78
Low & Fast!

This show is this weekend!! Try to make it if you can...
tvblazer78 is offline   Reply With Quote