The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1988 - 1998 Chevy & GMC Pickups Message Board


Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2017, 03:32 PM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Columbia
Posts: 1
High Pressure Switch

I am trying to find the harness that plugs into what I am calling an AC high pressure switch. It is the circled sensor in the pic. Am I calling it by the wrong name? I cant seem to find the connector for it. 1998 k1500

Attached Images
hunter29078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 08:35 PM   #2
Who Me?
61_FL_Apache's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Royal Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 3,597
Re: High Pressure Switch

It may not be the high pressure switch. I think there is one on the back of the compressor designated as the high pressure switch. The one you circled is on the high side hose, but it may work with the temp sensor to tell the compressor when to turn on and off when the cabin hits a certain temp.

Welcome! I see this is your first post after hanging out for a few years.
61_FL_Apache is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1997-2013