The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-28-2002, 12:58 PM   #1
BrianStep72

58 GMC "apache" - LAST CALL $350 before I EBAY it.

1958 GMC Stepside Pickup V8 / Auto

Located in Atlanta Georgia this 1958 GMC Stepside truck has been modified with a Buick 300 V8 Engine and GM Automatic Transmission. Also, a 1958 Chevy Apache front clip has been installed. The stock gas tank has been removed and a Summit Racing Fuel Cell and GM sending unit installed in the rear between the frame rails.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This truck includes many extra parts. Including a QJET 2 barrel carb (excellent shape but not installed yet). New fender spears (chrome bought on EBay), new front eyebrow shields.. Many and numerous interior parts are included but not installed yet. Rear view mirror, sun visor, and many many other parts.

The rusty areas have been featured in pictures so you can see them, but note the following areas which need work. (Front fenders (left has eyebrow damage and quarter rust), (right has quarter rust)). Header on the bed is rusty and needs to be replaced. The rest of the bed is good condition. The new fuel filter and electronic fuel pump. Ask if you have any questions. I really like this truck's potential but I just have too many projects to get to this one and to be fair, somebody who has time and a place to keep it would do wonders with it. This will make somebody a great streetrod. There is no title with the truck as georgia won't issue one for vehicles older than 40 years old, but it is registered to me and you will receive all correct georgia paperwork.

http://www.larose.homeip.net/58truck

let me know asap if you are interested, cause I'm going to dump it on ebay shortly...
1972 Chevy C10 Stepside Pickup
1987 Chevy IROC Z28 Camaro 1LE+TPI - racecar
2004 Chevy Tahoe
2013 Chevy Silverado Tow Rig
--------------------------------------
http://www.bowtieracing.org
BrianStep72 is offline   Reply With Quote