The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-06-2017, 01:11 AM   #1
jocko

Pic Request (an odd one): Bonanza Red Knit Vinyl interior trim (NRR1)

So, that's a Buckskin with the NRR1 red knit trim (RPO 71Y) that was available on Bonanzas. The pattern is as depicted below, just not those colors. Even if not in a Buckskin truck, looking for an overall shot of a red knit vinyl Bonanza interior - main goal is to see what the door panels, dash pad, and carpet look like. Am ASSUMING (dangerous, I know) a red dash pad and carpet with red or parchment door panels, but just don't recall ever seeing a red vinyl bonanza interior. It's in the data book, but only the color swatch, not the overall interior layout. Any help appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: Also, does anyone make Bonanza seat covers? Assuming not, but they are somewhat the Highlander follow on, so now that those are being produced, just curious. Usually not as much of a market for vinyl, most folk want cloth even if it means not going original (or so it seems).
Attached Images

jocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:29 AM   #2
jocko

Re: Pic Request (an odd one): Bonanza Red Knit Vinyl interior trim (NRR1)

well, of course, as soon as I post the question, I stumble across a bit of an answer in a different search and also in my own crap pile of brochures. The latter confirmed dark red carpet would have been installed, and the thread of MrDanB's 77 (the year Bonanza I was really looking at this for) showed some good ref pics (below).

Bonanza RPO question - I thought the YG6/7/8 RPO was always shown for Bonanzas (like in the 3rd pic of a different 77 Bonanza)? MrDanB's didn't show that but all indications were that it was a Bonanza - here's his thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=662391
Attached Images

Old 12-06-2017, 01:26 PM   #3
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

if anyone would have the material it would be SMS fabrics 305 s redwood st CanbyOR 97013 503-263-3535 info@smsautofabrics.com

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:31 PM   #4
jocko

thanks Bob!