The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-09-2013, 08:48 PM   #1
Tillik

1967 Cab Panel Replacement

I'm collecting parts to do some sheetmetal work on my 67 cab. I wanted Dynacorn and heard that Ecklers gets their panels from them. When I made my order I asked them if their panels are from Dynacorn and they said yes. When all my parts arrived, they were in Key Parts boxes(made in Taiwan). Sooooo Close.

I ordered both floor pans and the Truck Cab Repair Kit(Cab Corners, Rockers, Outer Floor Pan Sections, Front and Rear Pillars). I've never welded a cab corner or rocker panel in my life so should be fun. My current truck has had rockers and cab corners badly fixed before.

Does anyone have a cool reference I can use to see how everything is roughly assembled? Sketches or Diagrams or Pics. I tried the old LMC exploded view but the section on those replacement parts are just scattered to fit the view. I'm going to keep using Google to see if there is anything awesome out there.
Tillik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:42 AM   #2
kxmotox247

Re: 1967 Cab Panel Replacement

I know... old thread. But I was searching for outer floor replacement and came across this. Any progress? Are there any discussions on here where someone has pics of installing these outer floors? Looks like outer floors, door pilars, kick panels and outer rockers for me.

Anyone?
kxmotox247 is offline   Reply With Quote