The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 07+ Chevy and GMC Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-22-2011, 09:38 PM   #1
1badgmc

A GMT-900 Suburban has joined my extended vehicular family.

A couple months ago my parents told me they'd like a 3/4-ton Suburban. I told them that in the 8 years I've been doing my job (taking pictures of inventory for dealerships) that I've never seen a 3/4-ton Suburban on a lot, but I'd keep an eye out.

Last Friday one of my dealers called me and said he had a Suburban that he wanted some pics of. I got tied up at another store and never made it, so I went by first thing Saturday morning. He hands me the keys. "It's the 3/4-ton out back," he says. I look at the key tag and see it's a 2010 and the key fob has remote start and power rear gate buttons, so I already know it's pretty well-equipped. I check it out and this thing is NICE. 2010, LT, 4x4, moonroof, nav, DVD, leather, heated first and second row seats...the works. The dealer just wanted pics so they could run it through SmartAuction. They weren't even going to put it on the lot since it's such a specialized thing that it'd probably sit there forever. So, I drive it home so the folks can check it out. They both loved it, but I figured that they wouldn't go for it since it's a bit more money than they were looking to spend. But, if you want a 3/4-ton Suburban, beggars can't really be choosers. They signed the papers today and it has officially joined the family.

I just snapped a couple quick shots. I'll try to get out and get some better pics later.
1badgmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:10 AM   #2
72BlckButy
Tot Roddin'

Re: A GMT-900 Suburban has joined my extended vehicular family.

That's quite a rig.

1969 CST SWB - Project Blank Slate (4.5/6" ECE Static Drop, 6-lug disc brake upgrade (manual), Billet Specialties Vintec 20x8.5 255/40 (F) 20x10 295/40 (R), 250 I-6)
1960 AMF Skylark - Tot Roddin' (Lowered with custom frame; soon to include custom push bar and interior)
2008 Silverado CrewCab 1LT (5.3L, 3:73, 4x4, LT1, Z-71, Towing Package)
72BlckButy is offline   Reply With Quote