The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-09-2007, 03:48 PM   #1
creativefilmcars

Looking for a Chevy Stepside for a photo shoot

Hello,

We’re from Creative Film Cars in Manhattan. We are the Northeast’s premier provider of vehicles for film, television, fashion shoots, magazines and events.

We are looking for a dark colored (green preferred) 1940’s-1950’s Stepside pickup for an upcoming photo shoot. The truck doesn't have to be a show truck, but should look fairly stock. The shoot will be taking place just outside the New York Metropolitan area, and will be a static shot; no driving will be required. You will be compensated for your time and the rental, and your vehicle will be fully insured for the duration of the shoot.

Please don’t hesitate to call us at 212-864-4060 if you are interested in participating, and we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

To describe more fully what we do:

First, we act as an agent for your vehicle. You supply us with a few photos and we put them in front of our hundreds of clients, and on our online database. When a client selects your ride, we contact you immediately, see if you’re interested, and send you a contract. In most cases no driving will be required. They just have to look the part. You will be paid for the rental and your time.

Second, we act as a caretaker. As a fully licensed and insured company, your truck is safe and covered with a one million dollar policy. A CFC representative will attend every shoot to guarantee that everything goes smoothly. At the shoot, you are welcome to stay with your vehicle to ensure that it is treated in the manner, and with the respect it deserves. Location, length of shoot, and use of vehicle are among the factors that determine payment. The moment the shoot is completed you get a check in your hand. Now wasn't that easy?

Additional benefits are increasing the vehicles provenance, value, possible tax write-offs, and seeing your vehicles in print or on film.

Go to http://www.creativefilmcars.com/submit.htm and submit your vehicle. It's really pretty simple. It costs nothing to be listed with our company and your information is protected and will never be shared with anyone. Ever.

For more info give us a call at 212-864-4060 and we will take the time to answer any of your questions, or go to http://www.creativefilmcars.com/ .

Thank you,
Donald and John
Creative Film Cars
creativefilmcars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 04:37 PM   #2
Daniel U

Re: Looking for a Chevy Stepside for a photo shoot

I'm not sure when you're looking to shoot, but my truck is at the paint shop this week and will be a GM Dark Forest Green. Although the powertrain wont be stock, the outside will appear so. Feel free to check out my build thread in my sig. BTW, I'm in CA., so I dont know if you're interested in East coast only. Daniel U
Mom's 1954 (TBI 5.7/700R4/14 bolt 4:10) 5 Chevrolet window 3/4 ton long bed Pick up
build thread ->http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com/vboa...d.php?t=228674
My 1954 (TPI 5.7/700R4/10 bolt 3:73) Chevrolet 5 window 1/2 ton short bed Pick up
build thread->http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...3&goto=newpost
1960 (400/T350/?) Apache 10 short/fleet side-big window
1973 (TPI 5.7/700R4/14 bolt 4:10 w DANA 60 front) Chevrolet Cheyenne 4X4
2013 (Vortec 5.3/6-speed 6L90 automatic) Sierra LT CREW CAB
Doing my part to warm the globe
Daniel U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 05:10 PM   #3
creativefilmcars

Daniel,

Thanks for your interest. This time around we are looking for trucks in the New York metro area. Most of our shoots are in the North East and we try to use local vehicles to keep costs down. We have been known to transport vehicles great distances for a specific shoot, but not this time around.

If you are looking for more local representation there are dozens of film car companies in the LA area. Unfortunately we can't recommend any as we have only a few dealings with them. Make sure anyone representing your truck is insured, allows you to attend the shoot and control you trucks use, and puts everything in a written contract.

You truck looks like is it going to turn out beautifully. I am sure it will be a real stunner. Congratulations. Having restored many vehicles in the past I know the satisfaction when the paint finally goes on. Enjoy.

Cheers,
John
Creative Film Cars
Old 04-09-2007, 10:17 PM   #4
Sweet&LowPro55

Wow ,that sounds pretty kool !!
~ '92 Camaro RS 25TH.Limited Edition Aniv.Convert.
~ '98 Dodge Ram Van 5.7 Litre
~ '98 E-Z-GO Golf Car ..Tony Stewart Edition
!! '69 Camaro SS..SOLD .. Still crying !!
Sweet&LowPro55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 11:52 AM   #5
tiggerstoy
tiggerstoy

Cool Re: Looking for a Chevy Stepside for a photo shoot

"ROAD TRIP"
tiggerstoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 05:56 PM   #6
entourageguy
Yellow truck club

My friend and I supplied our trucks for a photo shoot last summer. It was for a US catalogue for clothing.

Brian ...
Attached Images

Brian ......

My hub garage address
http://www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/59apache
I gue$$ everything has it'$ price
ALL GONE NOW

59 Chev Apache
PRAISE THE LOWERED
350 700r lokar shifter
power MII front end, shockwaves
tilt, 4 wheel discs
4-link and bags
10 bolt limited
entourageguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 06:11 PM   #7
creativefilmcars

Brian,

What a beautiful trucks! Too bad the shoot is so far away; we would be proud to represent your truck.

We are still looking for the right truck for our client, so please feel free to call us at 212-864-4060, if you have any questions, and we will be happy to take the time to answer them.

Thanks,
Donald
Creative Film Cars

Last edited by creativefilmcars; 04-10-2007 at 06:11 PM.